If you had a sex change and then got another change back to your original sex would you be back to wear you started?

Would everything work the same

Most Helpful Girl

• probably not exactly, but generally.

What Girls Said 6

• I am sure it would! Although I would need boobs again!

• not really since your new organs would be constructed from different tissue

• I think I'd have a new perspective on how the other gender lives, it would also depend how long I changed for

• Lol I wonder this too about sex changes

• that would be a pointless expensive exercise

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• No because they have to cut off pieces in the guy to girl transition so just because of the loss of muscular mass things wouldn't work the same penis wise, in the aspect of urination sure it would work fine but due to the loss of testicles things wouldn't work the same. Keep in mind it's not like they can just reattach things and everything is all good once they are cut off they are gone like for good. As for women whom are trying to change back there are implants and surgerys that can be done but even then if she had a genital reconstruction done which many women chose not to due to the cost then she will never be the same her uterus and ovaries are removed those things are gone for good sure she can urinate but she will never work the same again. That's the reality of sex changes and surgery in general you had better be sure because there is no going back.

• Yes.

• Depends on how far the first transformation went.

That would be some pretty intensive surgery.