Would you like to come back in the next life? What would you choose to be? What would you do? And in what time span?

I think i would like to be a cat. Where i could go outside but also in house if i wanted. I would go on adventure all day, and then go back home to be petted and spoiled by my owner, who is my girl in this life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've thought about this a lot and i kinda don't think i would want to come back. Although I'm terrified of death and its inevitableness, Once it happens, it happens. But then just to answer the question, if my views didn't interfere with it, then probably a whale. They are such beautiful creatures that we -as humans- don't know enough about

Most Helpful Guy

• My cousins and I were hanging out and this came up except we picked animals. I'd like to come back as a geese. I can fly whenever in trouble, eat nothing but grass (which is everywhere), cars/people usually won't try to kill me or harm me, and if I'm lucky I'm either in a pack or with a companion.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd be a cat tooo!! I love cats <3 But if I had to be a female cat in the next life I'd be kinda scared cause my last two female strays were always getting harassed by male cats who wanted sex. So I'd be like a male cat instead.

What Guys Said 1

• ANYTHING else that isn't so fragile and vulnerable, and so temporary. And virtually almost everything that is Organic and Biological eventually dies and does not last forever no matter what they do or not do. Everything Biological is so vulnerable to destruction and death from even accidents, various severe physical trauma, illnesses and various diseases, and from toxins and chemicals.