Do guys think being clingy, over complimenting and begging would get them laid lol?

Really, they talk about "game" and most of them just seem to beg their way by being clingy. That's not a turn on, that's a huge turn off. Is that how guys mind work? Lol it's literally sad how guys are these days. They would do anything for some girl and be OK with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• i mean being distant and insulting wouldn´t exactly get them laid either, would it? :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I know right it's pathetic

What Guys Said 18

• Its funny. I see this on every website, not just gag.

Guy pretends to be nice -> gets rejected -> goes online and starts crying how girls dont like "nice" guys

• Its not entirely their fault though. Every media puts the puh on a pedestal. You have movies where the main character does everything to get the girl, video games, songs, magazines, online ads, PUA ads.

Its so easy to forget that women are just women, not miracle happy makers.

• Childs play.

• Wait, what? Girls don't like it when we are overbearing and only interested in physical intamcy. I need to inform the other men.

Really, it's more of a maturity thing. As guys get older they become more ambitious (hopefully), and tend to be more interested in their career and life goals than playing some weird "game."

• I think they call it White Knight? I honestly didn't know what that was until GaG.

• i think white knights aren't exactly pushy or forceful

besides i never agreed with that term. Way to try and demeane the honest efforts and gentlemanly ways of some guys

geez -___-

• that is why I said the honest efforts and gentlemanly ways of SOME guys, @asker

because yeah some gentlemen get thrown in the same bag as those forceful, clingy guys...

• @HookingSwan because most of them are like that and only support women to get some sort of liking from them, one they really never get lol

• Some girls are like this to. The problem is some actually do like this and knowing who does and who doesn't is next to impossible, especially with women.

• Lol nope I don't know any girl like that

• There are some definitely. I'm glad you don't know any.

• I think many men think women are like a video game; if you just try hard enough, and you are just persistent enough, you'll win. Unfortunately, some men don't learn that women are stubborn beasts.

• Yes, they generally do.

• What's you're definition of clingy? I usually compliment a girl a lot if I like her but I don't put her on a pedestal and basically worship her like some guys do

• No. I would never be that desperate just to get with a girl, no matter who she is. There's more to life than getting laid and scoring with girls.

• Damned if you do and damned if you don't, so the hell with it. Ignore the bitch.

• I don't kiss ass for anybody. If a certain person does not want to be with me or be in my presence, I don't beg. Can't force someone to like you.

• Begging has always worked for me that's why they call me the playa

• No, but come here, you're perdy, will you please hang out with me?

• ever heard of White Knight morons?

• lol cool story bro

• Everyone knows this. The entire core of game is being the opposite of clingy, complementing and begging. Game 101 is literally about being distant, neg hitting, etc.

• finally women are complaining about the cause of feminism. Well too bad, guess what sugar, you will be single your whole life and will never experience a real man. Why fucking complain. Go suck candy

• What femenism got to do with this? And you just proving my point lol

• good stuff

What Girls Said 0