How should I respond to being beaten up by this guy?

So this muscular guy beat me up breaking my nose and knocking out teeth. Blonde women watched and clapped and cheered him. They also got turned on by his muscles. I have aspergers and I also have a lot of pride. Especially when it comes to women finding men more attractive then me, because I'm skinny. They also did not care about my disability when this was happening and seemed turned on. . So how should I react to what happened.

• Report this guy to police
  • Shake his hand and accept what he did.
  • Let him do the same but worse
  • Im a loser who deserved it
  • Other
Very interesting results most people think I should call the police.

Most Helpful Girl

• report him and lay charges you are a person and you don't need to put up with being treated like this. I understand aspergers is a barrier I know a few people close to me have it and they can sometimes say the wrong thing and piss people off so keeping that in mind you should learn how to defend yourself.
    I am not saying its your fault because its not just be wary in the future.

• He beat me up to show off to these girls.

• I was just wondering other people views on this that is all.

• thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop twisting your inferiority fantasies with reality would be a good start.

• What are you on about

• That you made this entire story up.

• You obsessed with fake things judging by your username. It happened

What Girls Said 3

• Call the police right now!

• I wish if I was there to beat up the bitch who clapped report immediately if he have muscles you have brain & smart act is stronger than Muscles. No one can Humiliate someone without his permission

• if he's stronger than you just forget it. If you can beat him do it and a lot worst than what he did to you

What Guys Said 10

• A, and you need a lawyer or something. You need credible evidence and witnesses or something to successfully have this guy charged and prosecuted and sue him for compensation for all of your medical costs and personal injuries.

• Join a fight gym and if you see him again clean his clock.

• It's called a palm sap.

Get one and the next time this happens just club him over the head. He'll go down like a sack of potatoes- guaranteed.

If you get in trouble just tell the police he has attacked you in the past and you did it in self defense, which would be true. Provided you don't kill him, which would highly unlikely to happen, you'll get a slap on the wrist and he won't ever fuck with you again.

• Cool story bro.

• Report the guy ofcourse... And those bitches too

• Give the guy three or two chances
    1) Forgive
    2) Warn
    3) Use Arrogance
    If persists report. Dont give any chances if he is too dangerous

• Why would this even be a question? You need to report him to the police and press charges.

• Van Wilder ;)

• Those people are a piece of garbage for doing that. Report it to the police.

• Not sure if srs