Would you pay money for a consumable item that made you feel good for the rest of the day?

if it made you feel good, no matter what kind of mood you were in, would you pay for it if such a thing existed?

no jokes about weed or alchohol please

Most Helpful Girl

• Since this is obviously some sort of trick question, you should just go ahead and say what "consumable item" you have in mind. LOL

• And what price.

You're welcome. What's your name?

What's your name, baby?

What Girls Said 2

• No, I would rather take charge of my own happiness.

• So long as what made me feel good didn't come at the detriment of my morality.

What Guys Said 7

• No, I wouldn't. Period. I can find better ways to spend my money.

• I'm sure you can, my pakistani friend

• Pakistani? Haha, nice try! On what basis did you 'assume' that I am Pakistani?

• Good food is a consumable item that makes me feel good for the rest of the day.
    So I'm doing that already !

• well for me good foor only makes me feel good while im eating in it and for a few minutes after. it's different from being in a constant feel good mode throughout the day. but to each their own

• its called drugs and alchohol.

• Dunno Wtf you're talking about so in your other answers so I'll get blocked.

It's called alcohol, and it's effective on most days.

• English must not be your first language

• that's called video games.

and many people pay to play.

• video game aren't guaranteed to make you feel good if you're not in the best of moods, and even if they do you only enjoy them while you're playing them, not like you can play for five minutes or even 2 hours and then feel good for the rest of the day, but nice try

• true. plan B is another method. masturbation is a popular one.

• Damn I was going to say liquor.
    But I've got my bike and my guns, thats good stress relief.

• Yes?