Did just read too much into things?

Why would he seem to light up everytime he sees me, fidget when we speak, take multiple glances when he thinks I'm not looking, share with me personal stories, look annoyed when I speak to other guys, quick to help me out, but then reject me when I try to make a move because I thought he was interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• don't overthink it, bruh. he don't like you like that. you even said he rejected you. take the l and move on

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he likes you. I know a guy who did a few of those things with me but never made a move. Thus, you can't be sure if he does fancy you or not if he doesn't directly make a move. So I'd say wait for a while.

• hey, can you please give plausible reasons for his actions knowing he does not like her?

• @orphan maybe he needed someone to talk to. I guy I knew did the same thing but he never expressed any interest so I can't just assume he fancied me. Does that make sense?

• was he glancing at you excessively? did he light up when he saw you?

y'kno when you have that urge to look at someone cuz they're attractive? lots of guys can't control that, and give in to the urge.

realize people go the extra mile to avoid eye contact nowadays.

What Guys Said 1

• because you remind him of his favorite video game.

What Girls Said 2

• He probably is leading you on. The clearest signal is the rejection. You might not be reading too much and he might be doing thise things to get your attention and boost his self steem. Move on, I say. If this was a tennis match, the ball is in his hands. You already made your move! Even if I'm wrong, you did all you could, and now if he wants something he should act on it. But if I were you, I wouldn't wait.

• yes u did!