Would it be creepy to leave at a message at guy's house for him to call u?

The guy says he's interested in me but hasn't contacted me. Saw him last we and we talked. Last night we didn't. So I'm like wth.

The reason I would do that is cause I don't have his number. N I'm confused about everything so I don't feel like waiting til the next time I see him

Most Helpful Guy

• Kay lets break this down..."The guy says he's interested in me"

So if the guys says he is interested in you and puts a foot forward, perhaps he is waiting for you to take the next step, so that he can be sure you are interested?

You cannot expect the guy to make all the effort or he will never really now whether you are truly interested.

By all means, contact him and take the next step, if you are interested. Don't go to his house though, maybe text or leave him a message on his phone. But to say WTH... when it sounds like you are sitting back and waiting is just the wrong approach!

Most Helpful Girl

• wtf is wrong with this generation and communicating with others? no! that's not creepy, it's normal to call someone and to leave a message if they don't answer.

• I don't have his number.

• Cause our mutual friend told me that's what he said. And we talked a little afterwards.

• ask for his number.

What Guys Said 4

• "So I'm like wth." lol

just text him?

• xD Just talk to him

• Why dont u text him?

• I don't have his number

• I'd hate my wife finding your message.

What Girls Said 2

• Just call or text him, saying you had fun or whatever and to contact you when he can.

• Very creepy. Text or call. Don't show up at his house.

• I would if I had his number

• Sorta. But I was in his car before when he went to his house to get something.

• I just find it to be a bit intrusive to show up at someone's house unannounced. how and where did you meet him?