What's the most interesting thing about you?

1|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people would say my personality because I'm definitely really strange but I'd have to say my scars. Most of the time I wear long sleeves and jeans and my hair over my forehead so nobody really notices them. I've got a lot of scars with a lot of stories. I don't cut myself or anything I'm just clumsy and accident prone. I've got scars from accidently stabbing myself with a metal pipe in a freak accident, I've got a giant scar in my forehead from a gash from a biking incident, I've got a scar from being hit with a brick, I've got burns ony chest and stomach from over cooked mac&cheese and a hot glue gun, I've cut the tip of my finger off during a school project, I've got scars from where skin was scraped off in another accident on my arm, leg, and toe, and many more. Usually when I tell people about my scars they think I'm crazy and I live a dangerous life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Bet no other guy has girly Snapchat filter profile pic like me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I LOVE APPLES!

0|1
    0|0
  • One of my college professors submitted a paper I wrote for publication in an economics magazine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a very average programmer lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont no

0|0
    0|0
  • My brains

0|0
    0|0
  • (laughing)
    That I am almost completely un relatable to most people :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Well this took me longer then I think it should've but I would say my personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm unpredictable ! ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a lesbian that has two daughters

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality

0|0
    0|0
  • I am paralyzed and recently learned to walk with robot like braces; I think they're pretty cool looking! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am made up of cells!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8