How much muscles is too much?

I think most girls like a guy with a little bit of muscle, but how much crosses the line to being unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say it becomes ugly as soon as it doesn't look natural anymore. Most women like men who look naturally fit. Biologically speaking, we could say that "fit" probably means what men naturally looked like 20'000 years ago, when they were still hunting mammoths with spears. They were lean (from running a lot) and they had some muscles to protect them against the cold and to fight etc. but they weren't packed with muscles like body builders because there was no point in looking like that. If they had a six-pack, it was probably mild too. That's what a naturally fit guy looks like. Today you might look like that if you work in a physical job (say, on a building site) and you go jogging a few times a week. Looking like you spend your whole life in a gym isn't natural and thus it also doesn't look very appealing to most people.

What Girls Said 1

• When it's clear that lifting is way too big a part of a guy's life. I get it, I love working out and getting fit and seeing results. But if you're spending 3-4 hours at the gym EVERY day? That's just excessive.

What Guys Said 4