Why are there so many ugly guys in the world?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry. There are a lot of ugly women too. The fact that most women think they're 8s or better doesn't mean they are.

In fact, there are scientific studies that exist that show that women are almost universally more likely to be delusional about their looks, and have a higher opinion about their own appearance than anyone else, male or female, has about them.

So, all those ugly guys? They're there so you have someone on your level, once you wake up and realize you're nothing special either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because men are more visually driven when finding a mate, and women are more personality/status/power driven. Naturally, this would lead to men picking women with excellent feminine facial features that would make for the reproduction of beautiful girls. However, women won't necessarily choose the guy with the best masculine features, that will lead to the reproduction of beautiful boys. Due to this, there are more pretty girls born than males, and naturally the more scarce beautiful male becomes over the years leads to women who'd (otherwise be a little bit more picky than most) would still end up reducing themselves to a fatass because they're more easily won over by a "sweet personality" and find it hard to fetch anything better. This is unlike men, who have trouble falling for a woman unless they're sexually attracted to her first. This is a huge circle, that repeats with each generation. The disproportionate male to female beauty ratio is increasing because of this, which leads to an even larger increase, and so on.

Also, the media focusing and prioritizing female sexuality at every turn doesn't help, because it only adds more focus to how beautiful a woman "should" be in the eyes of men. So they're subconsciously more picky, while women are left in the dark with nothing but genetic sludge to gaze upon.

This media also affects women, but towards themselves. Naturally, because beautiful women are so rife, and there's so much pressure TO compete; so many girls end up insecure, who'd again reduce themselves to roadkill.

I feel you darling. The amount of gut retching diseased fecal stains my eyes have to put up with every day is simply unbearable. The thing that disgusts me most about these lenient blubber loving wenches is that they fail to realize that if the fat guy they were dating was the beautiful one, and they were the ugly one, that last thing he'd be to them is a "nice guy". He'd gut them open, and piss on their insides.

• *wrenching

• @ClariceOwen23 this entire thread just gave me a headache. Kudos Clarice for your patience. 🙋

• @CheerGirl38139 I wasn't notified of this for some reason. But thanks lol

What Guys Said 27

• 2|13
  • So that they could get together with ugly girls like you.

• Sorry you were rejected and now bitter lol

• don't hate me cause I'm beautiful

• I believe there's roughly one for every ugly woman.

• so that ugly women can have a guy that will love them back for who they are and not because superficial unimportant looks.

• Genetics made it through natural selection.

• :(

You've just hurt our feelings man!!

• We have to be available to dash any high expectations women might have LOL

Keep them grounded!

• So they could date ugly women like you.

• Bahaha ok.

• It's you the ugly one 😒 stop being shallow

• There's nothing shallow about stating a fact.

• @JiingJiingi you have rotten genes, the worst on the planet.

• @JiingJiingi it's not related to genes. The term "ugly" just means that it's visually unappealing, and it doesn't apply only to people. And that's subjective so it can never be a fact.

You've made it clear you don't speak English very well, and I'm honestly not gonna comment here since I don't want to spam him with notifications. You can message me if you wanna continue arguing, but I'm honestly not interested. Bye :)

• i don't know, i think the same thing every day in the mirror

• You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Because there are just as many ugly parents

• I have an average face but an ugly body. Why do girls on here write offensive things about men on here? The guys in this site will fire back 🔥

• So you have a big selection of men to choose from when your looking for a date.

• Because ugly women birthed them.

• We're all beautiful. No one is ugly

• They keep reproducing with people that want them for other reasons than their looks.

• Sorry about that, i can't help it

• They take after their moms.

• Nasty troll

• most guys are regular
    there not ugly

I haven't met too many ugly guys very few
    cause this is ugly
    pbs.twimg.com/.../...563_2261111954595ugly_man.jpg

this is normal
    www.manolith.com/.../regular-guy.jpg

or you are just lesbian
    there's a section for stupid on facebook that's just for you

• That normal guy is ugly. You can't call someone stupid for having an opinion.

• @JiingJiingi
      i can call it whatever the fuck i want
      there's so many stupid opinions in the world someone has to call them stupid might as well be me, I don't care about some bodies feelings

• Guilty as charged!

• I didn't realize it until I saw your dad..
    You both have striking facial resemblance by the way.

• Just as many ugly girls but... Maybe because men aren't usually using make-up?

Or maybe so their looks can match your personality o. O

What Girls Said 13

• What? I don't think there are. There are many that I've not been personally attracted to but not many that I actually think "wow he's really ugly".

• Because they don't wear make-up!

• Are you the female version of that 25-29 guy who asks the same stupid questions?

• Gosh damn what is with all the brand new xper one users thinking it's ok to call people names and cuss at each other. Please read the faqs and act like adults. You can debate without acting like children with tourette syndrome.

For fucks sake.

• why are there so many bad at trolling anonymous people in the world? booohoo :'(

• Why are there so many superficial ignorant people in the world?

The world may never know :)

• Its because guys don't even try to look attractive. They go around stinking and looking ugly thinking its ok

• For the same reason there are ugly girls

• I mean someone has to date you right?

• Haha love it!! I don't know, sucks though.

• You must be a lesbian. Most girls look TERRIBLE without makeup. When a guy is handsome at least he is all natural.

• All prototypes are ugly.

• I believe God doesn't create anything ugly.