Besides Melcart23, who else here wishes they were 6'9?

Please be honest and think before you choose. It won't hurt my feelings.

• me
  • I wish I was taller but not that tall
  • not me
  • Definitely not me
  • Nobody? Wtf?
Does any girl wish this? Lol
I need more votes 🙏🏼

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Me me meeeee

What Girls Said 9

• I'm JUST barely under 6'9" in most of my heels.

I LOVE my height.
    Basically, when I was 12 and realized that I was going to grow to the stature of a freakish willow tree, I faced a decision: In or out. Love it or hate it. Bask in the attention or try to shoo it away.
    Soooo yeah, I went with attention whore all the way ahahahha

It was the right decision.

Are you actually 6'9"? That's impressive. I mean... literally, the only people I've met in the last 20 years who are taller than me-in-heels are Afrojack (the DJ) and a few professional basketball and volleyball players.

• Yes I am. How tall are you?

• @Noxifer626 I met him at a club once where he was headlining.

It was just a brief hello, but, I mean... dude, I was wearing 6" heels, and here was this DJ who was taller than me!
      That's something I only see once every... few years or so. LOL (Afrojack is something like 6'11" tall, if I remember right) so at least a hello had to happen.

• Okay that's what I'll try to do

• WAAAHHHt no way haha, I'm 5'6 and I like it, damn all the guys would be shorter than me </3
    I like my height!

• @melcart23 noooooooo way😨

• 6'9"? y'all crazy.

• I'll take 5'9

• well I want to be taller but not that much xD
    damn man for real?

• I'm fine at 5' 8". But your the first guy I ever heard complain about being to tall.

• Nah maan i love my height, 5'2

• Barely anyone.. Lol

What Guys Said 9

• I'm 6'3'' and I'm completely fine with my height, I like my body. I don't want to be taller or shorter.

• Nah. I'm 6'1 and I think I'm just good where I'm at. Not short and not tall either. Just right.

• I'm fine with my height, thanks :)
    6'9 seems a bit excessive.

• it would be nicer just for the fact people seem to take you more serious if they have an equal height for eye contact or if your taller. i can't say i have heard of anyone being under 6 foot and having some reputation for being popular or what ever 3rd thing you want it to be.

• No one takes me seriously

• Yes and yes. When you're really tall, people will take you as a joke, but they are intimidated at the same time. They can't tell whether you're human or not. They would shoot you like you're a giraffe trophy if it was legal.

• that sounds crazy but i guess being tall isn't as great as i thought it was. it does give me something to think about.

• Lmfaobwhy y'all so obsessed with height lol

• Why are people so obsessed with asking perverted questions that are so awkward? People can ask whatever they want. Get used to it because some more will appear in the future.

• My 2 brothers are taller but they jacked as hell too lol they won't get laughed at unless someone wants their ass whooped and have no problem scoring too lol. You can eigther rlook really weird because of skinny stature or really good if you put on mass,

• I'll try to keep it at a minimum. Sorry

• I'd give almost anything to be 6'6"

• Definitely not me, I'm 6'4" and I don't want to be taller than this.. I'm sorry nobody wants to be your height.

• Lmao what? When did I say that?

• I'm 6'3 and I love my current height, I'm still a towering giant.