Will you accept my apology?

Will you accept my apology?I'm writing this question because there were several users who were complaining that I never reply back to anyone on their questions. So this is for you, if I ever broke your heart. I'm so sorry, will you give me another chance?

• Yes.
    44%(4)62%(13)Vote75%(9)
  • No.
    56%(5)38%(8)Vote25%(3)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
On their comments*

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh... It's not something you should even apologise for. It ain't a crime! No one has to reply to everybody's comments, I certainly don't. I'm like "here's your upvote, bye-bye!" And if people are complaining about that to you, then they need to get over themselves.

Anyway, keep doing what you're doing. I've always liked answering your questions, they're fun to answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds a little entitled to be honest lol I don't think it's that big of a deal if you don't reply, and if they get all butthurt about it then sucks to be them. Plus whenever I see motivational quotes like this it always sounds like the asker is trying to justify why the hurt should forgive them.

What Guys Said 9

• For your penance you must eat 20 donuts straight! >:)

• You don't have to reply to comments, don't beat yourself up over that. You've been good to me in the past, were good. Won't hear me complain. Give yourself a big hug, I'm sure you didn't intend to not comment.

• No need for apologizing who you are! 😊 however I am trying to remember your old username what was it?

• I just said you ever talk but you always like Questions. You seem like a good girl to me.

• Lol it's the net sis who gives a fuck

• I forgive you, bebe.

• Lmfaooo

• I can forgive but I can't forget, but it has to be something serious for me to do so

• None of those pics had boobs.
    Apology not accepted :(

What Girls Said 2

• :o :o you shouldn't have to apologize for something like that... you aren't under any obligation to anyone to comment on their opinions or whatever... :(

• no i won't! You don't need to apologize!