Are you NICE with other people, friends, strangers?

Do you regret being so nice as a person?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes. I was raised by my parents to be respectful and kind to everyone, which resulted in getting bullied and taken advantage by by many people. I am still a nice person, I am just much more guarded and have more of a "backbone" now.

• me too :( i hate it.. i wanna learn how to be not nice to anyone anymore..

• I think its learning when to be nice to people and when to know to draw the line. I would highly recommend assertiveness training. It is something that I am still working on today. psychcentral.com/.../

• thank you so much it looks helpful i will work on it!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I'm nice but I'm no doormat.

• yes most of the time.

• I am and I don't regret it. There's no reason to be rude.

• I'm always nice... -_-" even when I don't want to.
    Do I regret it? YES! Because of it I drawn people to me & I really like hanging by myself soo that's a big issue for me. Cause than there's people all over me ALL THE TIME! But I can't seem to not be nice to someone... just the thought that I would hurt someones feelings or make them feel bad or unwelcome around me makes me be nice... -_- oooh R. I. P. my sweet solitude...

• Yes I'm nice to almost everyone I encounter. I don't regret being nice, I enjoy to be nice, in a way its like a lifestyle for me or habit. I don't expect anything in return just a simple thank you.

• Depends, never really regretted being nice to people apart from when i happen to lead a guy on by mistake because he thinks more of it than just being nice, which happens far too often these days that it's become a bad habit for me almost, and then it gets to a point that I have a hard time to say no to the situation because I feel bad... 😅

• you also need to learn how to not be nice :(

• I'm not nice to strangers, I'm skeptical yet kind to people I just met I'm very kind and loyal to friends. Yes, I do regret being nice sometimes because people take it as a weakness or think I'm too good to be true. Sick of people running over me.

• a1. Absolutely until they give me a reason not to be.
    a2. No, it feels good to be polite.

• I'm nice to whoever is nice to me. When this doesn't happen, I can be unpleasant or I simply ignore them.

• What do you do when you feel used?

• Would you face them?

• Yes. But only if I felt that I should do that.
      Otherwise, I wouldn't.

• Yes I'm incredibly nice to strangers. I make it a point to be.

• nah cuz im an ugly bitter person

• I'm very shy/nice to people but in the inside I'm a devil xD

• Not really, I'm not a fan of people 😂 I try to be nice but I often fail.

• Yeah, why shouldn't we be?

• Not everyone deserve a nice treatment but rather a smack in their face?

• Yes i am and no i dont regret it.

What Guys Said 15

• When I compare myself to other people I sometimes regret not being less nice.

But in the end I have to look at myself in the mirror, and being mean to people or treating them bad doesn't get me to sleep any faster at night.

• You forgive or revenge?

• In the end, forgive.
      But I can hold a grudge for a long time.

Hardly ever revenge. Mostly all I want is a heart felt apology.

• yeah i do but what you do can't be undone so you live and learn but it never changes who you really are it just makes you that more annoyed when things dont work out for the best in some cases.

• The more this is happening to me the more it changing me.. i'm becoming like them..

• yea i know whatn you mean but i took extreams so it does not change me but i have to say it does have its draw backs. but they dont get to me and they moved on. but its with i chose to do even if it did have some repercussions that hurt me. but they did leave me alone though.

• Yes, I am.

• Im like one of the most amiable people fr
    Nice to everyone unless they give me reason not to

• The only time I've ever regretted being kind is when I have something to do and put it aside and miss my deadline. Very, very rare.

• Yup I am and to be honest so is pretty much everyone else around here I've stopped and had conversations with strangers on the street, talked with groups of kids, strangers always saying hello, how are ya, etc to each other on the street. Heck we've even given each other rides sometimes if we need to hitch a ride home or something.

Of course I can be completely cold hearted and or emotionless if I need to be but generally I prefer to be kind and a gentleman like I was raised to be.

• Eh. I try , but my version of nice sometimes can come off as rather abrasive unless I resort to being unnervingly polite as if I'm speaking to the fucking queen.

• I'm nice with everyone until you give me a reason not to be.

• I treat all strangers with great suspicion until I have a reason not to.

• Away from the internet I'm a nice guy. But on the internet I'm a huge keyboard warrior. Seriously, why are you people dumb as fuck?

• I like being nice. Being a jerk is just too much of an effort sometimes and it doesn't suit me. Of course, being too nice isn't good either, striking a balance between nice/jerk is the way to go.

• I am nice with my friends

• Im nice to everyone until they do something stupid

• Nicer than I should be, but some people just won't fuck off and legally I can't punch them so there's not a lot I can do besides ignore or run.

• people in general are nice to good looking people, normal to average and bugged off by ugly ones.

• This is really really true!!

• No man to me it doesn't matter since I got my first piece of pussy with glasses on lol

• Haha brilliant!