I am at the worse time n my life. I considering to sell my body for money, is it wrong for thinking that way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you at the worst point in your life? What makes it so?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to hear you're having hard times. It's not "wrong", but prostitution can be very dangerous in countries where it's illegal, so try to make it a last resort. Reach out for help from friends and family, or local groups that can help you get back on your feet.

I hope things get better. Don't give up.

What Guys Said 3

• if you are going after a pornographic community "depressed" you will end up not only addicted to the easy resource of money but one thing will lead to another and it will make u a slave to other addictions, find an exist in something else.

• lol just buy and resell gems on ebay. they're so cheap right now

• It's not a good thing and dangerous plus risky with catching somethings too, maybe you could sell things you don't need on eBay or something

What Girls Said 1

• Obviously not a good idea but do you know how much strippers bank. Like even the ugly ones. That totally goes against my morals but shit.