GAGers, Why aren't you helping?

Suppose you're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down... You look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you... You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

Most Helpful Guy

• They feed off each other and it's the sickest relationship you've ever seen. It's an "I use you yout use me" arrangement

• but that's symbiotic!

• Actually just touching a desert tortise is against the law. They are an endangered keystone species that are being gassed to extinction. Fucking rednecks pour gas in the burrows to get furry critters that also take up residence in the burrows but the tortises can't move fast enough and get torched

• Am I not turtlely enough for the turtle club?
      TURTLE , TURTLE!

What Girls Said 4

• Why would I flip it over in the first place?

• I would have never flipped him over to begin with.

• Lol I started laughing at "u look down and see a tortoise" wth is this

• But we did help. We helped him onto his back.

• Interesting. That's very sweet :)

What Guys Said 0