Does anybody have any idea if I have to pay something to get my work badge?

Planning on getting my work badge tomorrow or the day after. Wondering if I have to pay anything.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it doesn't cost you anything.

What Guys Said 5

• It really depends on the company. Everywhere I've gone I get my first badge for free and if I lose it I have to pay to replace it

• If they made you pay for your uniform, make them give you a receipt. That is a tax write off. no company i have worked for made me pay for my badge, but it is possible. If they do, again tax write off. Keep your receipts.

• It shouldn't cost you anything

• Probably not

• Why would you have to pay in order to work... Or volunteer?

• I have to pay for my uniform I was wondering if it's the same thing with the badge. Then again Human Resources didn't say anything about a payment

What Girls Said 2

• every workplace is different. ask management/hr

• whats a work badge?

• It has my name and and on the back it has a guide for all the codes. Like code red means a fire, code blue means medical attention is needed right away, etc. it also lets me access parts of the building.