Fun at prom without dancing?

How to have fun at prom without dancing? Have any of you gone to prom and had fun without having danced?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is there dinner served at prom? Just sit at the tables and interact with other people who are sitting out a song or two.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I love to dance so no. Just move your hips.

• I don't know why you would go to prom and not dance. That's pretty much the reason why there is a prom. I love dancing anyway!

• Prom to me was a big disaster.

• you can slow dance and hope ur date pokes u

What Girls Said 6

• You mean not danced at all or didn't dance with a date? Because I've done both. I just hung out with friends, took pictures, gossiped, stuff like that.

• U got dance girly! Or you could talk to everyone!

• Why on earth would you go to a dance and not dance?

• I haven't been to prom but I've been to quinceaƱeras and trust me it is way more fun if you dance. Even if you suck, most people won't judge because about half of the other people dancing also suck but at least they're having a great time!

• I never went to a prom but Iv been to a wedding and at a wedding I went to I didn't dance I just sat and watched other people dance

• Have good company and just chill by your table. No big deal :-)