Girls, what are your boobs like? I think mine are too small/droopy?

Mine are 32B - they're small, fold onto my chest too much, droop a bit and the areolas are like 2 inches across which looks disproportionately weird for my size. What about yours?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine are 32C, they're not totally perky but not saggy either lol they're just normal boobs I guess

0|0
    0|0
    • How big are the nipples? Mine are too big to show any more than the bare minimum of cleavage

• I think they are normal or even on the smaller side so I've never had problems with that

• Lucly :')

What Girls Said 13

• Fat and droopy too! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • 34 C, they look like normal boobs I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can I ask if you're a natural redhead? My friend reckons all natural redheads have really pale nipples (she does)

• I'm not, I'm blonde.

• Big and squishy. And not perky lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • 34DD/DDD and amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • 34DD and amazing perky somehow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 32Js, they're really wide and somehow perky. I have tiny nipples though, they've neen called adorable 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Huge, heavy and often get in the way! But I do rather like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an E cup

0|0
    0|0
  • 36D, and still perky for now hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are 34b but still have a little room in the cup. They're round and perky but they point toward my nipples wich never EVER go down. For real they're always hard and I have to pad my bras to keep them from showing😞

0|0
    0|0
  • 32C cleavage doesn't really happen to me but my underboob is on point

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, mine is too small. You must be proud that you have B boobs, whereas mine are A. I'm 34A. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got a 32E but it's not as big as it sounds maybe because I'm 5'8 and maybe they would look bigger on shorter girls. I guess they look pretty normal.

0|0
    0|0