Your life on a graph?

If there were a graph of your life, do you think it would be at a high or low right now?
Falling or rising?

Your life on a graph?

Most Helpful Girl

• Humm, that's kinda hard to answer. I'd be at the yellow now probably. (I'm stressed, confused and have some problems in my life now). I think I've been in the greener one sometimes, even though just for a few time. The greener one would be like when I got into a relationship with someone I really like or something really good happens. But even the really good things become normal, so I'd say when I don't have big problems I'm on the second green (from right to left).
    I think I've never been in the redder one. Maybe only in the oranges. I mean, I've been through some stuff and experienced some bad times in which I felt very sad and lost motivation to do the things I like, but happily I always think there's worse than what I've been through. For me, the red one would be the one where you are so depressed to the point of not wanting to live anymore.

So it would be pretty difficult for me to say. But as you can see, I've been higher and I've been lower than today.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• It would be falling pretty drastically.

• Right now it would be falling.

• Atm it would be a plateau, which will take a bit to move past that.

• I think there have been many low points in my short life, and I'd like it to be rising. I'd like to know if it would keep rising.

• If most likely will, as long as you never give up and keep trying. Cliché cliché, but I still find it true.

• Slowly rising right now :)

• high from when i was a baby and going through childhood, low from ages 11-15 then higher and higher from there

• High and climbing. Life is good.

• Definitely low. I'm going through some really tough shit right now.

• We can categorize it

What Guys Said 11