What does the reoccurring dream mean?

I keep having dreams that involve crocodiles. I'm either running away from one that is trying to attack me, or I'm in a river that is infested with them and I'm scared out of my mind. What can this mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• it means you will be going to australia in the near future 😂😂😂😂😂

okay seriously, maybe the crocodiles are supposed to represent something for you. your biggest fear maybe, that you didn't think you'd ever come across.

maybe you overcame it at some point then it returned to haunt u? there are a number of possibilities.

Most Helpful Guy

• That you will be eaten by one, also are you sure they are crocodiles or are they alligators

What Girls Said 4

• That you need to see a therapist. ;*

• Really I keep having dream with this blond boy!

• *puts on voodoo hat*
    www.dreamanity.com/.../...on-Therapist-300x199.jpg
    hm... the crocodiles symbolize a big issue in your life that is constantly on your mind, it's an inevitable problem that you'll have to deal with eventually but you seem to be avoiding it instead of facing it head on.

• It means Whatever junk food you eating a need to stop eating it at the same time every night

Or it means you are stressed

What Guys Said 0