Would you rather be caught pleasuring yourself by your in-laws or your boss? what would your reaction be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely my boss. At least she could possibly see the humor in it. In laws would make it awkward

• And they'll never forget about it.. lol

• Yeah. That could be a major problem. Especially if they can blackmail you with it.

I almost (or she didn't say she saw) got caught already once, when I thought i was alone, I made a picture to send to someone and when i had my wiener out, she walked by my office

• @noisette91 thanks for the mho

And almost forgot what my reaction would be: if my boss had actually caught me, I'd wait to see what she does and after that probably zip up and call in sick xD

What Guys Said 6

• In-laws because I should not be masturbating at work. I would get fired on the spot! Or promoted.

• Lol, yeah.. just the idea is mortifying though right?

• I've never been caught because I am an expert at hiding the salami but no, its not that mortifying. Everyone knows that everyone masturbates. Even if they dont see you do it, they still know you're doing it.

• I don't know if I have in laws someday I hope I wouldn't have tonpleasure myself if I have a wife lol. I'd rather be doing things with her haha. So I'll say boss.

• Nobody actually Lol :-)

• My boss unless it was my mother in law then I'd be her I'd want to be caught by. Fun question!

• I've jacked off at work before but it was after hours and I was alone. Lol.

• Unemployed, and no in-laws. So I can't say.
    I guess it would depend on who my boss was and how I was caught, and depend on who of my in-laws caught me and how I was caught.

What Girls Said 1

• Well im my own boss so...