Do you get lonely when you're by yourself?

• Yes, unless I'm with people
    18% (5)27% (10)23% (15)Vote
  • Yes, unless I'm with my pets
    18% (5)5% (2)11% (7)Vote
  • No
    64% (18)68% (25)66% (43)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely don't. People tend to irk me. i prefer being alone, i just know that its nice to socialize and connect with others so i do that from time to time, but i do enjoy my alone time... just me... and my tech... mmmmm..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do. I don't really like to be alone a lot. I mean, I can be by myself and be completely content, but I usually like to at least be talking with my best friend or my boyfriend or something. Or I like to have a cat with me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• As long as I don't dwell on it entirely and focus on the fact that I am all by myself or all on my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alone but not lonely. I enjoy my alone time gives me time to reflect and get things done that I enjoy, such as reading and other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • reminds me of a quote or stamewnt from someone i can't remember who said it but it said by mself but never alone. nkind of like that one guy said on this thread.
    i got a routin so beng alone is jsut who i am its booring but at the same time its not an exciting life but its what i do.

granted not being alone is best but if you can't be with someone why be upset when you get the best seatt in your house?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like being alone but for a limited time. I do wanna see others around me every now and then. We all need some form of communication.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever recall being lonely when surrounded by other people, so you may be onto something,

0|0
    0|0
  • If i was by myself a lot, then i probably would be.

But i can't get people to leave me alone, so i cherish my alone time these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • How could I get lonely with all these great people on this site? Lol. Not usually. I like to sit in my room alone thinking about life

0|0
    0|0
  • I can take care of myself. I live alone and im usually happy with the peace and quiet but there's times i like company, especially when the weathers nice so i contact my mates

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I'm not anti-social but I don't like company for the hell of it. Small talk isn't my thing. I'm happy to watch TV or play the Playstation/PC alone. The longest I've gone without talking to anyone is about a week. I enjoyed that week.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm alone, but I'm not alone

0|0
    0|0
  • I find pleasure in solitude

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I prefer to be alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. In fact, one of the great perks o being a MGHOW i enjoy with one company and loving every second of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the people your with I guess their is loneliness in us all at some points in our life's

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do, on occasion without people and simetimes without pets

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now, yes. And it really hurts quite a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do - - - -

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• nah I'm fine in my own company.

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao no, i love being alone. it's the best time since there's no expectations of me, i can be ugly in peace :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, at times, I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do when I don't feel like I have many to trust or talk to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Right now, I prefer to be by myself than having certain people around me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly, I've worked retail for 7 years and I prefer being in silent places where I can't see or be around anyone. My mom sometimes asks me "would you prefer to live in the forest?" And honestly, if I could survive out there I definitely would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell no. I'm my own entertainment.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea... but better than staying with a douche

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Because I don't want to feel lonely so I usually do something to make myself busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have always been somewhat of a loner most of my life so I'm fine on my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote C = No = I NEED to be alone as my three jobs are all super social.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only sometimes, but not often

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0