Did you copy your role model?

When i was 7 i would copy my brother all the time because i thought he was this super cool bad ass that could do anything and i looked up to him till i was 14, id go as far to copy him as learning karate even though i was bad at it and hated it, i learned how to play a lot of games which i became a gamer and also learned how to do a lot of other stuff by copying him i even at times wore the same kind shirts as him so i could be more like him xD

Did you copy your role model?

though after time i finally grew a bit and my chest filled out what it could and i started to look more and more feminine and less like tomboyish so i started to act more like a girl and act less like my brother [im still waiting that faithful day my chest randomly goes up a bra size]

• Ya i copied my role model.
  • I had a role model but i didn't copy him/her.
  • i didn't have a role model growing up.

Most Helpful Guy

• i had a role model growing up he was my neighbor he was about 5 years older than me dude was the coolest kid in the neighborhood but he was shot when he was walking home from the corner store. it took the police about 30 minutes to actually arrive. but there is still people putting flowers where he was shot to pay respects 4 years later

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't have a role model growing up.

What Guys Said 2

• My role model is a woman, so that'd be difficult
    aside from both of us composing and singing. ^.^

• I don't look up to people. People look up to me lol

What Girls Said 1

• I had a role model, Selena Gomez she's so fuckin pretty! I loved her clothes/style