Does your country still have slaves? Do they seem happy?

Do they ever rebel?

I imagine most are happy. Also, if not, you gotta sleep some time...
Good ol' CIA. So effic.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Slavery is alive and well all over the world. Don't know why the hell they would be happy.

• No. No. NO.
    We forbid it, no slave because everybody has their rights to be happy and free.

• Yes there are still people kept as slaves in my country. They are usually trafficked into the country and forced into prostitution. I doubt they are happy.

• I know real slaves don't earn money. But with the economy being so awful I'm sure lots of people will end up being slaves by getting social security and disability. Plus paying off loans is kind of like being in slavery too if you ask me.

What Guys Said 15

• Yep. They are called "corporate slaves". 50 hours week is the norm.

• 50 hours a week is a good proposition. 60h a week happens too, some years.

• @jacquesvol Pfft. Try 100 hours.

• @jacquesvol
      Yep and it is absurd how as technology improves and with so many more tools to help with work that traditionally can only be done manually , the time people spend at work actually INCREASED instead of decreased.
      All part of the capitalistic ethos of exploitation of the working class eh?

• Yes, but they are not happy.
    www.youtube.com/watch

• Hell no there aren't! There are no slaves in Italy since the Fifth century B. C., or something like that.

• Yes. We are all slaves. We work and pay taxes to fund our demographic destruction from a government that is totally against our existence as a racial and cultural group.

• Slavery Is forbidden

• all countries have slaves

• Yes. Yes. They're too lazy.

• Yes, their called Hillary Supporters. They are slaves to the Clinton machine, and yes they are happy, but falsely happy as they are brain washed by the establishment.

• most people are slaved. inslaved by going to work

• You are a slave you dumbass. You work to fund a hand full of people who control the world.

• Lol your naive. We're all slaves. To debt. Thats the new ball and chain. Not a man jack of us is free. Never have been

• Hmmm makes sense

• so ur saying ur a peasant.

• How much are you in debt.

• Yes. I love holding me my Negro in the garden on a leash. Dunno if he is happy, but I am.

• We're all slaves, but not slaves in the traditional sense.

• Slavery is illegal everywhere. While some countries don't enforce the law the way they should, it isn't like you will find people online admitting to committing one of the biggest crimes there is.

The people claiming we are all slaves, clearly have no understanding of what it means to be a slave.

• oh that. That was an odd joke.

• When I was in Thailand went into brothel with my girlfriend for a drink. She talked to one of the girls, who was from India, and had been basically fooled into coming to the country and forced into the sex trade. So it does still exist. And a lot of cheap labor is obtained in much the same way.