I myself don't subscribe to what makes a real man/lady nonsense and would only use that rarely and merely to compliment someone worthy.
I am not being considered as a real man because:
- I don't drink beer and any other alcoholic beverage.
- I don't like being constantly aggressive. A little jokingly fights are still okay, however I have a kind heart.
- I possess feminine characteristics such as compassion, love, acceptance and I like to hug and cuddle.
- I don't like working out and get ripped.
- I am not rich nor have a job. I'm a student however.
Your turn folks!
Most Helpful Guy
Weill like you I'm a student and I don't drink or smoke. Well I drink a glass in the evening from time to time but barely every other week. I'm not ripped and neither am I promiscuous.
But I also happen to not care that much so I'm fine.1