Is this how most relationships begin?

Sorry for the length, read everything!

Hi, I'm 20 years old, and I'm pretty OK with women.
But I've never actually had a stable relationship, just flings here and there but I haven't met the right girl. A few weeks ago I met this amazing girl, she is everything I look for in a women, she's stunning, and kind, basically the whole package without going in to the details. Me being in the military and all, we've had one date, which was the most fun I've had in a long time, we've talked every day since I last met her, and I know she feels about me the same way I do about her, the moment the date finished, we already set a second date for the next time I come home (I come home once every two weeks), I just can't stop thinking about her, and it feels like I've known her for ages. my question: is this how most relationships begin? Or is it something out of the ordinary

What Girls Said 2

• That's pretty much the text book definition of being attracted to someone. And most relationships start with mutual attraction.

• Yes, and most relationships end, so... there's that.

What Guys Said 0