Do you love Jesus?

Do you ❤️ Jesus?

1|3
16|25

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• yes ma'am i do.

PS: i find it amazing that most theists can accept that atheists don't believe, yet most atheists have the utter audacity to think that they can throw shade and expect people to respect that. so childish. you aren't affecting anyone.

1|0
    0|0
    • This^ I always see angry Atheists come here to stir some shits just to push their belief to the believers. I mean nothing wrong with being Atheist but pushing your ideology isn't a smart move. No one appreciates that.

• @desidoll yeah seriously. i mean get over your superiority complex, and about 90% of those are people who say they respect others with different opinions, both online and irl. YEAH FUCKING RIGHT LOL.

What Guys Said 24

• Do you love the Easter Bunny?

1|5
    0|0
  • Yes Jesus is Lord

2|3
    0|0
  • He was beyond genius! Amazing how tuned in he was to the human condition and what it takes to free us. Not just in his time, but for all time since. Did the work to sacrifice himself so that anyone can be freed of emotional/spiritual bondage. Beyond amazing. And all achieved 2016- years ago!

YES!, what's not to love?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do :-)

2|0
    0|0
  • Yebo!

0|1
    0|0
  • Well since I don't believe the fairy tale with Jesus in it it's kinda hard to love him. My favorite religion is greek/roman so many cool stories in there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gonna lie, I mean this with every fibre of my being: I hate that fucker. I hope he exists. Ever see the movie 300? That scene where King Leonidis throws the spear at the "god" and it strikes his face. I wanna do that If Jesus is a god, I want to have the opportunity to at least strike him, the most oppressive piece of shit created. Think lucifer was a problem? Wait until I die.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have nothing against people of that name. But I love everything, not just "Jesus".

0|0
    0|0
  • I do and am not ashamed of it

1|2
    0|0
  • We seriously going to bring more religious carnies into this site? nopenopenopenope
    Flying Spaghetti Monster beats all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I love Jesus. Also Carlos, Luis and Sanchez. They are great people.

0|0
    0|0
    • Jesus take the wheel. Carlos take the stereo. Luis and Sanchez were on-watch.
      They never knew what hit em.

• Yes; do you?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't fall in love with imaginary characters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love a Jewish carpenter and lay preacher who has been dead for 2016 years? No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't met him, he hasn't talked to me... how should I love someone about who I know nothing?

0|0
    0|0
  • That hippie rabbi? No thanks. I prefer Odin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, he kicked ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. I have a lot of respect for his teachings

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I do think Thor is pretty hardcore tho...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes as prophet and human 🌹🌹🌹😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure do and he knows it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pearls...

0|0
    0|0
  • Who's he again?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• u kno what i do love? cookies
    images.media-allrecipes.com/.../2514148.jpg
    mmf

0|3
    0|0
  • Yes I do

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't know anyone by that name. So no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... I do

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes I do, so much <3

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't even think I know anyone named Jesus... I had a friend that had a brother with this name, but I don't love him. I don't even know him. Haha

I love a different name 😍😁😁😁!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely do ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I love a mythological creature?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even know Jesus...

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh no, I don't love Jesus?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I love Fernando and Juan more though

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do, i know how to and love is better than hate, the world needs much more love, but sadly we are living in dangerous times and a world filled with so much hate, Jesus taught love, how can i not love him.

1|1
    0|0