What is the best moment of your life so far ♥ ?

Most Helpful Guy

• When my daughter first said I love you without me saying it first. She was watching tv in her room and randomly out of nowhere she ran into the kitchen where I was doing dishes and she said "luv you!" and she ran back to her room. Like, she had short legs so it took a minute to get to me, all that work just to say that she loves me?

I found it to be my favorite moment so far.

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting to know myself and what i really want out of life and going for it.

What Guys Said 14

• The moment I got to hold my daughter and look at her up close for the first time. I got the honor of seeing her eyes first, she hadn't opened them until I held her. Was definitely crying from happiness the whole time. Then afterwards I got to introduce her to mama, face to face, for the first time. Most memorable day so far. Haven't forgotten a detail yet, nor will I.

• The moment I picked up my daughter from her mother's womb <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :D

• When my daughter popped out she grabbed my finger in her hand and held tight. She did not want to let go.

I almost cried.

We've been two peas in a pod ever since.

By far the greatest moment of my life.

• So the first thing I thought of was when I caught a touchdown against our HS rival on homecoming lmaoooo
    I would have to think more. Honestly being on stage for physique competitions, it's so exhilarating I can't even describe

• Oh are you an IFBB?

• The guy who owns the gym I go to is an IFBB. I love going to local shows. The atmosphere is awesome! I admire all those who take part coz they train so hard to get to that stage. I admire their motivation too.

I wish you luck in your next competition 👍we'll all be rooting for you 😊

• Thanks so much! I really appreciate it

• 1) Being together with the family when we were still a big group
    2) Meeting my best friends for the first time
    3) The Batizado <3 (martial arts stuff)

• When my baby girl was born on January 29, 2013.

• I can't say it's only one, there are many best moments in my life.. mainly achieving some goals on personal level =))

• Holding my nieces after they were born.

• I don't have one :(

• Nothing
    Maybe when I fell in love with my first crush

• All of the time.

• This morning when I woke up.

• well the best part of my life is when i had my spiritual awakening

• I honestly don't know, had many good moments, but not great. school sucked, and I may have to go back, had shitty friends growing up, never made great memories. I went on a few family trips that were great, but it's not enough to call it the best moment of my life. I think that most prominent thing in my life is failure to achieve, I get halfway there, but never be able to finish. like school or anything else really.

What Girls Said 11

• i have many, but for this ill choose graduating my first degree.

• When I found out I still won a place in a scriptwriting contest even though deep in my heart I submitted the worst script I've ever written in my entire life.

• It's cheesy as hell but it's when my boyfriend I was the one. He's the love of my life and hearing him say that he felt the same was so amazing

• i got too much little things and nothing huge.. i'm gonna say djeff afrozila concert last weekend hahaa

• i met my idol who is a 3 time Olympic gold medalist and she wanted to hire me (i wasn't old enough to work for her and she lived in another state).
    my favorite picture is with her. im grinning from ear to ear.

• -_- I really tried to think of something...

• Finding the guy that I shall be marrying this coming September. :)

• Soooooo many.

ONE of the best was leaving home at 17 and never looking back..

• When I went to pick up my sweet dog as a puppy almost 8 years ago.

• 1) probably graduating 3 weeks from now.
    2) when I was cheering
    3) when I was in school I had good and bad memories. So some good stories.
    4) my ex boyfriend and I. We went out to eat, played checkers, I fell asleep on him the whole way home, he held me there and was falling asleep too. We had a lot of memories that I love but that's my favorite.

• The day my sister was born and the day that I met my love.