Why is it that guys get to have it easier then girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it is easier, they may be equally as difficult. there are a lot of things that girls do, that make it harder for themselves. like putting on makeup and doing your hair and all that stuff. you want to do that stuff, guys just want you.

I can't remember the last time I saw a girl or woman life 4 heavy tires to and from the back of a car so that they could be brought to a mechanic to change for the summer and winter. I have never seen a woman have to carry anything heavy. I feel like sex would be so much pressure for a guy, but I have never had it to really know, all the talk about seems to be that if a woman isn't enjoying it, she may not say anything, and then just fake it.

I don't know but there seems to be a lot more pressure and demand on guys than girls. people protect women, nobody cares for a guy, they say man up, be a man... go take care of it yourself, is what they are really saying.

Most Helpful Girl

• In some aspects women have it easier, in other aspects men have it easier. Which, more or less, evens the things out.

What Guys Said 18

• Just because you don't understand what it is like to be a guy, doesn't mean that we have it easier.

• I wonder what particular rock you live under that guys have it easier than girls... i would not mind migrating there.

• Because of your lack of empathy and your selective perception.

Guys do NOT have it easier. Guys have advantages and disadvantages in life. So do girls. The issue is that YOU only see what negatively affects YOU and not a group that you don't affiliate with. Empathy towards men and trying to get past your own selective perception would greatly help you understanding that.

• Male privilege, part of most cultures

• Pfff hahahaha suuuure XD

• This is a man's world
    This is a man's world
    But it would be nothing, nothing
    Without a woman or a girl

• Most of life, maybe. In the love/dating game: not one chance. You must live in a basement if you think men have it easier than women in the dating game.

• Easier in what way? How do you know guys don't care about different things than you so they have problems you've never thought up?

• In what regard?

• What the fuck? That is bullshit.

Not even gonna dignify this with a proper answer.

• be more precise if you make that kind of statement. we certainly don´t have it easier in general.

• We don't. It's the psychological plague of the grass always being greener on the other side.

• easier in what way? if your talking about living life then believe me sometimes its like hell

• Because Eve was a bitch.

• Some things women get it easier and some things men get easier...

• This is the funniest question I ever seen lol

• In what respect?

What Girls Said 5

• what in particular prompted you to say that? because some things women have it easier, some things guys have it easier. depends

• in what? we have it easier in a ton of shit

• You think?

I personally feel like women have it MUCH easier and would never trade places with a man.

• It always has been, and sadly will always be that way. :(

• I don't know but it is true that men have it easier