Is it normal when I see an animal looking lonely I feel sad?

And I could end up crying. Then I start thinking of all the other sad things in my life and that certainly sets me off 😕

• Yes it means you have a good heart
  • Haha you're so sensitive

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same :/ I just care so much about animals and their happiness.

• Someone who understands

• I wish you were! With me on my roof top.. When I was 8-12 enjoying the nature take its course..
      But you changed me. .. I have a question for you..
      Puppies are more friendly then kittens... I think it more easy to get hold on a puppy then a kitten?

• @Nik1hil Yeah I think it is.

What Guys Said 12

• Totally normal. Might have something to do with your history.

• When I was 8-12 and kids were watching Disney movies. I was standing on my roof and watching hunting dogs chase and surround little piglets.. And then target a weak one.. And then hold him from different sides or legs and head and tear him limb to limb.. As it screamed and groaned.. Of course I felt bed but it was nature taking its course.. Sometimes I used pebbles and saved them sometimes I just keep sipping my tea or coffee and enjoyed the show.. .. 😂😂😂 yes don't blame me or what I said offends you.. You were raised different and so was I..

• Lonely doesn't mean he's really alone, some animals may be momentarily alone in the street and be happy, they may have animal friends and people giving them food also. Probably a lot of them are more sad in closed houses than by themselves.

Now, seeing them hurt, that's another thing.

• I get sad too. I'm an avid deer hunter but I have my boundaries. I'll get sad if I see two fawns by themselves. Usually think the mom got hit by a car. Or if I see a deer limping in my back yard. Yeah you got a good heart 😊

• Yes it is I want you to care

• No, I'm the same. You just have very well developed empathy. One form of sadness makes you see other forms. You can translate it into something useful, like a drive to help others, to care for the sick or for children who need love, to cure diseases, or just to be a better connected human being. I think it's perfectly normal and awesome. Here's a tissue. :)

• sounds like you could be having some serious issues,

• You're super sensitive.

• You're super douchey

• Well, that's nice. I didn't say it was bad, just that you're sensitive. It's good that you care.

• That is completely abnormal but fuck it.

• Hell yeah its normal. I have the mushiest heart when it comes to animals.

• That's how I feel about giraffes

• I'm the same way and feel stupid after but yeah I get like that at times and hope no one sees me like that

What Girls Said 5

• "A" Heart of Gold for even the Old..
    And this reminds you as well, While you are "Thinking"... That other things in your own Life has been Strife.
    Something so Special Sometimes can make us realize to our own crying Eyes... How Human we can be.
    Good luck. xx

• Of course it is. At least you feel for them!. I hate the bastards that see them as objects and money makers then another living soul. I honestly love animals especially dogs more then people. They are so pure and loyal. Such selfless creatures. humans dissapoint me far more then animals!. They live harder lives then we do from the looks of it.

• Sure, you care and have empathy.

• wonder what would happen if u saw one die? u seem really sensitive

• So you wouldn't feel anything if you saw one die?

• i've seen animals die before and not really, i didn't cry or anything. it wasn't fun to look at but that's life.

• Well everyone's different.

• It's normal if you do not cry about it