Gagers:How do I stop liking a guy 😥?

So I have a crush on my best guy friend of 8 years. I want to stop because he's an complete idiot and I know I shouldn't. But what makes it harder is that we made out before and cuddled. (Both initiated by him, I'm not that eager) so gagers, please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Short answer : You can't.

• Whyyyyyy

• then you're screwed!

• he have to broke your heart or did something to make you stop liking him. That really up to him tho.

You can try and go fall in love with somebody else. That might help. It didn't work with me, but maybe it will for you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Simple! Hang out with apple! lol hahah I have days where I feel bad too. But I remeber who loves apple? ME (:

What Guys Said 2

• Kill yourself. It's the only way!

• it depends on what he's a "complete idiot" about, and if your being rational, i suggest you just find someone else

• He does stuff that will harm himself in the future. He drinks a lot and had alcohol poisoning but he still wants to drink and harm himself

• ya, defiantly leave that "idiot" you dont need that garbage in your life

What Girls Said 2

• Sleep with another guy and fall in love with him or you can have a rubber band on your wris and every time you have that feeling or think about him make the rubber band hit you... its like a shack collar for humans

• It's hard when you're still best friends with the guy. Do you think you're still going to be able to be friends with him after all this, without ever wanting more?

• Part of me says yes because after we cuddled and messed around (we did it twice) I told him I can't keep doing that and he respected my choice and still continued talking to me. It just sucks because I still have feelings for this idiot and maybe he does for me, I dont know at this point, but I just want these emotions to stop