Do you have a tattoo? and are you more attracted to tattooed people than the others?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand the concept of a tattoo. Anything unnatural or that wasn't on you when you came into this world shouldn't be on you permanently. Why would you want to willingly damage perfectly healthy skin?

I know I know, a lot of people say they only tattoo meaningful stuff like a loved one's name or important dates. But if the person or date is so important, do you really need a tattoo to remember them? or is it more for others to see? because if so then at that point it basically loses its meaning and just becomes another instagram post.

• Actually, sometimes it's a form of art. (other times it's complete nonesense) . but I get what you mean

• I love art, actually did a lot of art during my youth, but there are lots of better canvases than the body and better methods that doesn't involve risking your health. If you do end up getting one, I hope you read up on possible complications before making that decision. I can list off the top of my head infections from the needle, from the wound afterwards, and development of cancer due to the ink, as some possible complications. Yes, there is only a small chance any of those things actually happen, but is it worth risking it?

• Ughhh, I'm hesitating, still not sure if I'll do it or not. Thank you for answering

Most Helpful Girl

• Tattoos aren't a deciding factor for me... if the guy has them, cool... If not, cool.

What Guys Said 22

• I don't do the whole tattoo thing. That shit is forever, and there's nothing I'd have gotten tatted on me that I can say I'll still want when I'm 60. Shit, I'd be embarrassed as fuck NOW about shit that crossed my mind when I was 21. Plus I just don't really have the right look to be tatted up, I'd look ridiculous.

That said, I like tattoos on others sometimes. My buddy Nate is a very well respected tattoo artist and is tatted literally from head to toe, except his face. He has some crazy ones, haha. So I definitely don't have anything against them, although depending on your career path, I think people should be selective with the locations. Smith & Barney isn't going to hire someone with neck tattoos, haha. More and more people have tattoos, so I do think white collar institutions will loosen up a little, but I don't think the guy with teardrop tattoos is getting that second interview, even 20, 30 years from now, haha.

My girlfriend has a couple. A small one on her heel, and she used to have a small one on her pelvic bone area, but --wait for it-- she regretted it, not the location, but the actual tattoo. She was able to cover it with a larger one, flowers with a banner with her deceased aunt's initials. I was sure how I felt about it beforehand, but it looks pretty sexy, actually😎👍 I don't generally love it when girls are super tatted up though, like all over. It's definitely a certain look, and really, really hot girls can sometimes pull it off, but on your average everyday chick, it's not for me.

• I don't like tattoos. Unattractive to me. Something small and simple is okay I guess but more than that is not.

• No I don't have any tattoos and from my past experiences seems like I've been more attracted to people without but I'm open minded to those with some.

• Tattoos are a turn-off for me, as are most other "body modifications."

• I don't have any tattoos. Some are ok and can be nice, but i dont like excessive/large tattoos on girls

• No and no.

• I don't have any, no. And I don't find them attractive on women either.

• I'm a bit of a hypocrit on this subject :(

While I have a tattoo, I find them relatively unattractive on women, small ones are fine, but when women have sleeves or large tattoos on their back... it just didn't do it for me

• I have one. Not really. She can have a few but not like arms are full

• Haha, okay. I'm just considering getting one. But I'm still not sure.

• I'm sorry for your friend though, that's sad.

• Yeah exactly! I know a lot of girls want it on their wrists or something but when interviews it's tough. People judge us it's tough but it's the reality. Thanks! she's in a better place 😊

• a huge one on my back

• Yea barbed wire on my forearm and football on low hips lol and yea tattoos are hot

• I have no tattoos. I prefer if a gal had no tattoos.

• I don't have any, and I don't find them attractive on women, normally.

• RUDE 😒

• I don't like big tattoos on girls either, as for the sleeves tats, I find them unattractive on everyone, guys and girls alike. I'm just considering something small, and even then I'm not sure I'de do it. So thank you for your answer.

• @teawrecks haha exactly! 😜❤

Sure, @asker. I contemplated it for a long time. But then I saw a 60 year old (or so) couple both having tattoos and looked so awful to me. I don't want to turn old and have something no one wants/cares to look at, anyways. That, plus adding the fact I may regret decisions I made young, and that includes a bad design or having imprinted smth I could care less at the time. I have strong opinions on tattoos, reason why I couldn't help to step in. 😁

• I have tattoos and regret them tbh.

• Not into tattoos , don't have one..

• No i don't have a tattoo. If I was allowed, I would get several.

• You need to think about it real hard before getting them, they're not easily removed and you can end up regretting your decision.

• THe tattoo artist, the shape you choose, the place you decide to tattoo, the ink that fades with time and needs to be redone... colorful ones are even harder to think about.. Wait before you get one okay?

• One on my wrist for now, I plan on getting more. And yes.

• I don't have tattoos but I do find girls with some tattoos hot

• Really? it's the opposite for me.. I guess it depends on the person.

• Maybe soon.

• I have none, but want to get some no more than 5. I think girls that have tattoos that are not racist or any other hate speech are badass. I find them very hot!!!

• You know a girl with a tramp stamp is looking for dick.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0fc178a75a.jpg

• I have one on each shoulder , I don't advertise that I have them. I can't say that I have any attraction to anyone that has them. Mine has a reason that goes beyond that would look good on my body

• Okay. and say you work in a company of a certain level, would you hire a person with a tattoo?

• Okay... piercings can be taken out so showing up to an interview with them is really unprofessional, you'de be right to have a problem with them. Thank you for your answer.

• Your welcome

What Girls Said 21

• I like tats.

• I don't have any tattoos, and I seem to be drawn to people without them. A few tattoos here and there would be fine, though.

• not yet!
    tattoos dont add to attraction for me, no. they're cool but won't make a huge difference.

• I do not have a tattoo. I am not attracted to them.

• I don't mind tattoos so long as you can hide them if you need to do so. But mostly, I don't like them. It turns me off from a guy, especially sleeves or overly large and colorful tattoos that take up a huge area of your body. Looks unprofessional to me. However, I've dated guys with these tattoos so I wouldn't say it was a deal breaker in my dating someone. I'd just prefer them not have them. And I don't have any myself.

• I have 9 tattoos, they are not always visible. I get a lot of people staring and commenting on them. Whither or not they find me attractive just because I have them I don't know. I got tattoos because I like them, not to attract guys. Lol.

• No I don't have any.
    And yeah tattoos can be hot if they're not stupid looking and placed in a bad area.

• I have 8. I'm not more attracted, but it adds a little something extra if they have tattoos.

• Wow 8? I've been wanting a tattoo for quite some time now but I'm afraid I'de end up hating it and regretting getting it... so I'm just hesitating. Do you regret yours? and does it really hurt?

• I have "forever in my heart" tattoo'd high up on my neck in memory of my dad

• I have 7 tattoos and have only dated one guy with a tattoo. It doesn't matter to me if they are tattooed or not.

• Do you regret getting them? and, in your profession, do people judge you in a certain way because of them?

• No and no. Most places now dont mind tattoos as long as they are not offensive and in some cases if they need to be hidden from like a higher manager or owner Im told about it and I just cover them.

• Okay, thank you for your answer.

• i don't have any tattoos, i don't find tattoos usually attractive but there's a few cases here and there. i'm sincerely debating getting something like this
    cdnlava360.saturn.netdna-cdn.com/.../...deas51.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...dc2edcd5f5.jpg

• I dont have any tattoos (underage), but I do find already attractive people even more sttractive when they have tattoos

• I have 4 tattoos. And while I like guys with tarts, I don't dislike guys without them.

• I don't have any tattoos at the moment but yes I do find people with tattoos attractive, very attractive, but I wouldn't say they look considerably better than people with no tattoos

• I like it if it s done well.
    Might eveb get some if I find or design smthng I like

• No I don't have a tattoo and I don't really find them attractive either. One or 2 is cool but a sleeve is unattractive in my opinion

• I have a rose on my left arm and a scorpion on , my back. Do not care if they have tattoos or not. Care about their looks and personally.

• I have a couple. My boyfriend has a bunch I like them a lot I mean as long as they aren't cheesy.

• I have tattoos and I'm attracted to tattooed guys the same as non-tattooed guys.

• I love tattoos so I am more attracted to people who have then, when I turn 18 I will do my first

• No but one day I might, and I don't care if other people have tattoos or not.