Do you like the 80s band, 'The Cure'?

Do you like 80s band the cure and what songs do you like by the cure

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my God yes. :)

I'm fixing to buy my first electric guitar and I was actually studying Cure concerts on YouTube a couple days ago to see if I could figure out what Robert's rig was, because I'd love to make the sound on "The Kiss." My best guess is either a Jag or a Jazz. :) Either of which would break the bank right now, but hey.

They played "Kyoto Song" during one show I watched, which I hadn't heard for years, so that's the one I've been thinking about most.

I'm seeing them live in June btw!!! They taste like nothing on Earth.

• That's cool I actually have an electric guitar but I never really bother to learn musicians I like songs because I try and create my own songs (:

• Thanks man! Rock on. :)

• Your Welcome can you reply to my message? (:

What Girls Said 13

• Yes! Hanging Garden, Labyrinth, The Promise, Maybe Someday, Burn, Sleep when I'm dead, Lost, Blood flowers etc.

• Pictures of you is forever in my rotation b/c it just mellows me out. Epic band, I put right on the list with Queen.

• I don't get how The Cure never had a number 1 album in the US

• Well Wish was number 1 in the UK, and number 2 in the US. I think bands crossing the pond either way had a bit more trouble back then sans the internet.

• True but their were a lot of UK bands that went to number 1 in the US

• I absolutely adore The Cure! I love Friday I'm in love, love cats, boys don't cry, shake dog shake but my favourite song ever by them is Just Like Heaven. I'll never get married but I always said if miracles happen, I would have that song play at my wedding.

• YES! SOO good!! Love Song, Friday I'm in Love
    My faves are Pictures of You and this one
    Just Like Heaven
    http://youtu.be/8Dhn_iIQXDE

• Yea, not my favorite. But solid band. :)

• Love em!! Love their sound and energy, and the lyrics are great. :) I love Friday im in love. First song I heard from them... after that.. I explored them more.

• Friday, I'm in love ❤️

• Yes I do! Close to me and Just like Heaven are my favs and I'm going to see them this summer!

• Yes I like them

• They were not bad at all

• FUCK YES Pictures of You, Lovesong, Friday I'm In Love, Lullaby

• I only know Boys Don't Cry, but I do like that song :)

What Guys Said 6