What is your most embarrassing moment?

Don't be shy. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine was on a date one night and although the girl I was with knew what I wore and why I wore them.. after she stripped me down to just them.. she started tickling me a lot and just kept it up.. I not only wet my diapers that night in front of her while she did that.. but also messed in them as well like.. some big toddler.. it was very embarrassing.. but she told me it was okay then helped me change after I had a shower and that made me feel a whole lot better.. that is the truth and not some made up or smart ass answer.. take care now

Most Helpful Girl

• That would have to be a tie between when I shaved my eyebrows, don't ask me why i did it I don't have the slightest idea why, my eyebrows have never been the same and when a teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom and I peed my pants. Both happened in sixth grade.

What Guys Said 13

• 21 years ago I fell out of a dark cave , completely naked , not a clue what's going on , got hung upside down by my legs by some strange man wearing a strange mask and white clothes , gave my ass a good slapping , then I got handed over to a strange woman who claimed to be my mother.
    Pretty damn embarrassing experience.

• When my friends in high school thought it would be funny to push me into my girlfriend to get us to hug in class and I ended up hitting the door she had just opened and then face planting the carpet covered cement.

Lol when all they could have done was ask =/ but on the plus side it won me points with my girl so it worked out hah.

• I got put on C team in 7th grade basketball.(worst team) That's honestly like the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me...

• 0|0
  • I had to walk to my teachers desk in from of the classroom to get my test back... Problem was, I had a boner and I was having trouble hiding it😂😂😂😂🍆🍆🍆🍆

• When I took my iPad to class to take notes. When I unlocked the locking screen it showed the last image I was looking at when I last used it: a hot naked girl. I quickly tried to hide it, but my classmates saw it. Gossip spread like wildfire.

• When I ask out girls and get rejected

• Blackout drunk and hitting on my buddies girl haha

• When I realized jet fuels can't melt steel beams

• Mine is when my car won't start and I'm in my tight shorts pumping the gas pedal!

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• When I was in kindergarten, I was soooo shy I couldn't even talk to my teachers. One day I really had to pee and ended up pissing myself because I was too scared to ask the teacher if I could go to the bathroom 😂

• I got diarrhea while I was at camp, and I had to explain to the nurse in front of a group of guys coming in for meds that "I'm shitting myself uncontrolably"

• My most embarrassing moment... I have two, pants ripping at work & falling on the bus in front of 20+ kids.

• My skirt fell down once lol or my girlfriend farted on me during sex

• When I was being potty trained I fell in the toilet ass first 😆 I was not a happy camper