Is my mum planning to get me married by doing this?

I told her I may not marry someone from my own race yesterday, much to her alarm. Or maybe it was a few days ago, I don't remember exactly.

Today, she sends me a picture of one of my younger relatives saying, 'This is what he looks like now.'

I was like... oh my goodness is she trying to get me arrange-married to him thinking I may agree to marry someone of my own race if it's someone I'm familiar with.

This is so sad. And pathetic.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Younger relative? No, she isn't trying to marry you off to your younger relative. Way off base there and misinterpreting that text.

• Sorry I don't know why I put in younger there, maybe I was off a little while writing the post. He is a year older than me but we knew each other when we were younger.

We got along well growing up which makes me that much more suspicious

• What's the point in being suspicious? If she does try to set you up, then say no. She isn't going to ship you in a box to his door, so who cares why she sent a photo.

• I don't think so if he's younger than you. You're entitled to your rights don't let her control you.