Does coffee make you throw up?

I drank two cups of coffee today and all of a sudden I started feeling really nauseous. I went to lay down for a little bit and then not long after that I started throwing up. I know this isn't normal but I don't know what's wrong with me. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Updates:
I threw up more than once and I still feel sick

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Never happened to me. Dealing with any health related issues maybe?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have any health issues as far as I know of

• Show All
    • Anytime! 😊

• Thanks stranger 😉 haha

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Coffee contains a lot of oil and acid so if your tummy was already upset or on the verge of being upset that could have triggered it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, it does make me very nauseous and won't drink it for that reason. It never made me throw up, but if I drank two cups, I'd have to lie down until the nausea went away or I probably would have thrown up. And it's not the caffeine because I can drink other drinks with caffeine and be fine. In fact, tea actually soothes my stomach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you are not used to it. When I first started drinking coffee, I would get stomach aches. But after prolonged consumption, they went away and now I can drink gallons of coffee just fine. However, it does make me have to use the bathroom a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It does make me feel like a fatass though because I use like a gallon of creamer in each cup. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No? I can drink coffee all day, of course my intestines won't be happy about it but other than that it hasn't harm me in any way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never experienced anything like that and I drink coffee everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I never threw up because of coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • neve

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate coffee. It's disgusting

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• No. Drinking coffee on an empty stomach is bad though. Might also be something else and the coffee just made it worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't have coffee cos caffeine gives me the jitters. I also have an acid reflux problem and so having coffee (or too much of it) triggers it because coffee/caffeine is acidic and so (in my experience) it's not good for people with stomach problems or sensitive stomachs. I really like the taste of it and drink some sometimes but it makes me nauseous, though not to the point where I throw up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you had too much caffeine in your system.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I used to drink coffee, it used to make my stomach hurt. If it makes you nauseous, go eat something.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but coffee makes some of my family have diarrhea, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never oO
    Maybe you're pregnant or just caught some virus?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. And I drink more...
    Currently having my 3rd haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I love coffee, it doesn't me throw up, I always add creamer to mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • This never happened with coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo. coffee is my life ☕️❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... that's not happened to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope you may be pregnant