What's the longest LIE that you had to keep up?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• For 3 year's me and my best friend had her pervie male cousin think we're lesbians

What Guys Said 6

• Going to sound pathetic but,

At work, people always ask me on a basis what I get up at stuff, and, I'm a complete loner with no friends and stuff, so I always just say I was out with friends and such. Just so I don't quite seem as pathetic as I really am..

So, for about 2.5 years now my colleagues think I have great friends who I hang out with every day, when in reality I can honestly say I have not had an actual friend since j was very very little.

Kinda shit but eh.. 😕

• That I don't feel like dying,
    I've had to keep it up for about eight years now

• too many to choose from

• that for some reason some person thought i was candaian for 3 weeks

• Lol did u make them believe u were?

• yeah i belive the are not used to some scottish people sepaking in full sentances instead of using my scots toung half the time so that helped

• I didn't have any money on my credit card to my mom/hiding the fact that I smoke weed

• That I don't smoke pot anymore, that I'm white but my cock is actually black

What Girls Said 12

• That I'm a Christian... for my family's sake... STILL going on. Yesterday I had to pretend I liked going to church for a first communion celebration lol! I'm Wiccan (no witch)... lol

• When I was lied to girls from my old school about not being a virgin anymore lol they never found out about the truth :P

• Hmm... I don't think I have one!

• I lie about my sexual past. It doesn't really come up often, but it has. I'm still a virgin, but I don't want people who know me to know that. So I just say that I've slept with a few guys if it comes up. Most people who know me know that I haven't had a relationship, so I just make it seem as if I've had casual relationships.

• A few years ago for Thanksgiving my aunt brought over a horrendous tasting soup. My family got left with the leftovers but we threw it away the next day. The day after we threw it out, my aunt called the house saying she needed the soup to feed a lot of people. We just said my brother ate all of it. She still brings over the same soup for Thanksgiving because she assumes we love it and we have done the same process every year.

• that i drove my mom's car without insurance. when that guy crashed into her car while i was driving it, i had to pretend i had insurance and i wasn't able to call the cops because of this. Otherwise, my mom would have been in a lot of trouble. Luckily, everything was sorted out.

• not being a muslim from my parents, i figured it out at like 12 and told them when i was 14 so 2 years

• I use gag
    Still going haha

• I told a boyfriend once that I had thrown a hand grenade once to win an argument ( I am very stubborn and a great liar) so our entire relationship I had to remember that I told him I threw a grenade. I was kinda relieved when the relationship was over so I could start a new relationship so that I could say "god no I've never thrown a grenade! That's crazy!". Moral of the story.. don't lie, even if its stupid as mine.

• That I'm okay. Been keeping up that lie for years.

• Putting up with an emotional hangeroner who just wouldn't let go even when i said outright that my feelings had changed for him i stayed for a while living a lie which i hated but no more.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more