If you could choose to change the view of one thing in society what would it be?

What would you have widely accepted or rejected among the people? Can be absolutely anything

Most Helpful Girl

• To not judge what others wear; just got I'm confident in my body and like to show it off doesn't make me a slut. Or if a girl chooses to wear baggy clothes it doesn't make her self concious.

Most Helpful Guy

• For everyone to chill, not get offended about every damn thing, and accept other differences.

What Girls Said 10

• Anything lbgt. There's no reason for the negativity on them.

• I'd change that people think it's okay to discriminate against others.

• Violence (in all its forms--abuse, mistreatment, neglect, molestation). A society which abhorred violence would be truly decent.

• I'd have everyone accept humanistic values above everything. It wouldn't fix everything maybe, but I think it'd be close to fixing everything.

• what do you mean by humanist values?

• the best way to sum it up would be 1st amendment rights minus freedom of religion.

You see you don't need freedom of religion if everyone has the rest of the first amendment. Freedom of speech, pray to your hearts content. Freedom of assembly, go to church and do what you believe. freedom of the press, print bibles and quarans and Mormon magic undies all day long if you so desire.

Having "freedom of religion" in their is redundant and only serves as a bad one liner for those who seek to forcefully spread delusions. Also people try to justify exceptions to the law by saying "oh, but it's my religion. I have a right to my religion leave me alone you hateful policeman." Well not when you're beating your daughter with a broom stick and raping your wife😡

That's what I mean by humanistic values. Valuing individuals and their rights as human beings over all the other bullshit ideologies

• I would want people to be chill and peaceful

• I'd make people stop being racist.

• that war is a pointless action and we are all equals

• The views of old fashioned people and make them modern

• racism and sexism, and subgroups of it.

• Sex. Everybody is terrified of it

What Guys Said 4