Is it ok to stalk people?

I recently read a my take that vexes me greatly. I know we have freedom of speech, so i can't stop him from talking and that's fine. However, I do feel like this person warrants an @ss kicking.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/guys-behavior/a27711-the-art-of-stalking-what-you-should-you-do-what-you-should-avoid

Most Helpful Guy

• Hang on, his take and the previous one linked don't really have anything to do with stalking, but more about the troubles of an insecure guy approaching women?

They might be titled as such, but it seems like it's more of an attention grabber than anything else.

• Is this?

Anonymous (30-35)
      5h
      Excellent advice. I currently stalking the neighbours daughter. One thing you didn't mention was cameras. A long range telescopic lens will allow you to stalk at range so you have less chance of being notice, a telescope wired to your television allows me to look directly into her bedroom window in real time. You should also note that when stalking someone you should know their routine to know where they will be that way you can avoid having to follow them from point a, b, c , d, to e and find them anytime you want, more importantly you can be there before they get there. You should know who everyone in her life is so as to avoid them and suspicion as to what you are doing. It is a real bonus to be able to hack into their Facebook and other social media and read their private conversations and see all their private pictures, especially when you discover nude pics.

• It's easy to see how it could do that, he takes GaG creepiness to a new level. I'm sorry you had to read that if you've experienced or witnessed stalking. The take doesn't help anyone and I would almost so far as to call it some desperado's venting. It's disconcerting to think it might well influence someone to try this nonsense instead of helping legitimate shy guys approach girls properly.

• exactly. that's what he should do. maybe he could get some buddies to be his wing men. other guys do it...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think some my takes are troll my takes

• I wish that was true in this case but having spoken to him I think he's serious.

• @aliceinwonderland69 yeah... i think you're right... he keeps telling me to "relax," like it's supposed to be ok. what a sicko.

What Guys Said 6

• My first instinct is "no" but I'm trying to think about today's world since it isn't simple physical haunting anymore and can be cybernetic. People stalk all the time now without even ever being detectable. . .

Hm. Maybe times have changed.

• how about physically in the real world? the last guy who stalked me tried to force his way into my house... is that acceptable?

• Well, no, because my first instinct was no based on the physical notion of stalking.

• i think its ok as long as your not hurting anyone

• online stalking is ok but in real life its not ok at all, its wrong

• What a sick bastard. He's probably going to remove me because he's an editor.

• no it is not ok

• best not to take these people and what they say seriously

• It's 2016, you're probably being stalked right -- now...

• i've been stalked several times in fact... i did not find it fun. however, it was pretty funny when my mom chased one of those punks off the porch... i wish she had shot him...

• Damn, that's crazy.

What Girls Said 2

• This is terrible, and so so twisted. I'm glad you call him out on this because STALKING is not acceptable. If I found out some dude was stalking me he'd catch some hands.

• Yea I reported it but he is an editor so apparently it had already been approved.
    I think encouraging illegal behaviour shouldn't be allowed on site.

• yeah, i've been arguing with him nonstop for a couple of days now... and then this guy who is 30-35, and is "stalking the neighbors daughter," starts giving him tips and he's just going along like la-de-da. I do believe that sounds like pedophilia, and he's ok with that? not cool..

• I reported that comment to.

• yeah... if i could find out who that was, i would call the cops on him.