Why do I keep dreaming about a blond guy?

Let's set thing str8! I haven't romance and I haven't had a single romantic feeling. I been have a similar dream every time I sleep. There always a guy in my dream it's like a movie whole I sleep. It start like he hates me n than he like me n I hate him... I am totally confused!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It is the same blonde guy? Is he in multiple dreams, different nights?
    Do you know this guy?

• In a way the same personality and the same hair. The face kinda of shift every time. Funny thing is I went to bestbuy and ask a random person and he looked similar to the guys in my dream.

• You could always message me the dreams in question in full detail if you wish and I could help analyze them. But keep your dreams in a journal if you feel they mean something.

• Okay (: n it's okay. It just werid that I keep having vivd dreams like that!

What Guys Said 14

• It's not a romantic thing, don't take dreams literal they're more symbolic of different things that your subconscious comes up with to show your conscious mind what's challenging you at the moment. Here's a link with interpretation:
    http://www.dreambible.com/hair.html

• This person represents the powerful and erotic blond Nordic Hero whom you are both repulsed by and turned on by. As he continues to cycle through your dreams you will eventually give yourself to him and you will have a powerful orgasmic dream.

• Dreaming about @blondfrog?

• That seems a complicated relationship... now you know, avoid blonde guys.
    Can you recognize his face? Or voice, or hair?

• I really dp mpt know, maybe its what you subconsciously think tjat he is what the grown up version of someone you knew when you were younger

• Well im blonde and a guy... and we have a love-hate relationship bae <3

• Well Freud would probably say "It means you secretly want to f*ck your dad; here's some crack."

• It's your animus are the unconscious visual representation of your male (animus) and female (anima) aspects of your personality they often appear in dreams during heightened states of emotion including happiness, angry, sadness and even sexual tension, people often report them as being blonde and faceless or can't remember their face and giving off a bright heavenly glow, I tend to encounter my anima post breakups she is often comforting a motherly. These aspects are supposed to be reflections of masculine and feminine parts of your personality my animus I've only encountered once defending me during a nightmare. People often report seeing the gender opposite more than the gender equal.

• dreams don't mean shit.

• I guess you just have a thing for blonde guys

• Obviously he's a dream sorcerer breaking into your dreams :P

• RACIST LOL
    SIK i DON'T NO

• You're in the need of some wing wanger!

• I dont know maybe you watched too much movies or starting to have feelings for us guys.

What Girls Said 7

• Once, I had a dream with a guy, and I meet him a couple of days later.
    So, maybe you'll meet this blond guy too.

• For some reason this blond guy is reflecting a part of you which is ambiguous. Blonds are seen as flirts so maybe that's why or he is opposite looking than you are?

• You might have seen him somewhere and the memory that face still lingers in the back of your head. You might have found him attractive but might not have responded. People believe that dreams are somehow connected to your past or future. Now that you've had this dream more than once, it MAYBE a sign of some sort. I'm not very good at explaining thins. But I tried.

• A blonde guy is a common fantasy among women.😝😆

• You have a fetish for blonde dudes subconsciously. :P

• it's just that you like blonde guys and you're dreams are acting them out. i once had this dream of a hot blonde guy with blue eyes kissing my hands and saying they're beautiful wtf lol

• Probably your body trying to adjust to the stress during the day