Should I stop drinking?

So im 24 and i went bar hopping with a few buds of mine an i dont remember when or where we lost contact with each other and i ended up going to a gay bar and hitting on a drag queen long story short i woke up in the dudes house with my bum hurting and now i'v hit that bump in my live where im like ya i think i should stop drinking if i get fucked by a dude dressed up in a germen girls outfit.

• Stop drinking
  • keep drinking

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop drinking if it's going to change your life decisions drastically, stop drinking to the point if you have no control. Sounds like you are a bad drunk to be honest and it's unhealthy, especially if you don't really recall what happened. It can be dangerous most of all

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a good enough reason to become an alcoholic...

What Girls Said 5

• If you feel that you have a problem and cannot control yourself while having alcohol, then yes. If that kind of situation happens often to you, then it's not in your best interest to continue drinking.

• i like getting drunk but i know every time i do i fuckin do shit i will regret.
      Me drunk: Music and shiny light? ooh man that looks fun
      "walks into gay bar"
      wow all these chicks are hitting on me i must look goooood
      "drag queen fashion show"
      long story short me common sense when drunk cannot coexist

• Sounds like you might need to take a break from drinking then.

• Strangers can't make that choice for you.

• no but they can give advice you daft bastard

• That's the way to talk to people you want helpful advice from. I'm the daft bastard? Or is it the guy who got so drunk he butt-fucked a transsexual?

• oh dear screwed by a German drag queen i think its time to say good bye to the ale

• Nope drinking is fun. Red wine is good for your heart

• From what you say, yes, but it's your life and your choice.

What Guys Said 0