If our hearts could speak words, what do you think your heart is longing to tell you?

Your heart is full of things to say. It's longing to talk to you.

I believe that mine would be "You are fine for now, in time you will find someone and you will both be worthy of each others love. Be patient, spend time loving yourself for now."

What is your heart longing to tell you?

Our heart is always talking to us, it is our choice whether or not we want to listen.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay where you are. Focus on the big picture. Think less of yourself and your own selfish wants and desires, and more of what matters to your family as a whole. Be true. Love the ones closest to you with all your might. Step up...

What Guys Said 32

• "I want pizza"

Fuck you heart, I am the one who's stuck with the calories, go chace after girls or something 😡

• Heart be like.
    "DUDE! DUDE! DUDE! Just pack up and GO! Forrrgeeet about school. Empty you bank account , and let's juts GET OUTTAA HEREEEEE"
    Brain be like.
    "No."

• Burn it all to the ground? Well. That's my first thought. Think I should listen to my heart?

• Mine would be saying something similar to that.

• My heart speaks to me everyday. If I didn't need it to live, I'd have ripped it out and punted it away a long time ago. We have a tumultuous relationship.

• The life is short my friend, don't regret for loving someone...
    You might be hurt right now, but the right day will come to you,
    where you'll find the right person who will also love you..
    The same way you loved that girl.
    Do not be afraid and do not hate the girl who left you...
    Because everything is happening for a reason!
    If you truly love her, let her breathe,
    she might find a guy with better appereance or more attractive,
    but shill never find the true love which you gave her!

• My heart is telling me I should focus on myself for a change.

I agree with yours! You'll find a great guy one day!

• "Cut the shit and end us bud"

at least that's what I think my heart truly wants 😊

• This is my hearts official theme song:

http://youtu.be/kijpcUv-b8M

• My heart would say:
      Stop trying to mute me and actually trust me for once.

• I can't say.

• To take a nice long drive to New Mexico. I'm going there next week for business so don't know if it counts or not.

• Come on dude, stop eating fried foods.

• "Why do you do these things to yourself?"

• my heart has words for others "Im not an effing doormat" and "stop stressing me out!!!"

• Make @takumi s dad divorce his mom

• escape from my misery that i have no way to escape it from

• My heart rather wants to stay silent

• ''derp derp pursue yer dreams derp derp''

• Stop eating so much crap!

• It would tell me to quit screwing around and just go get her

• it doesn't tell it asks

• That everything will be alright.

• Time to try finding a pretty lover, and get a job quickly. Falling behind is an option to losers.

• You should listen

• Don't know and wouldn't wanna know. Heart is stupid, lock that shit up deep down till it's mature enough to face reality.

• Don't eat spicy foods after 9 pm.

• Nichole,

It surprises me that you have went this long without ever having a boyfriend. You are gorgeous. I will say that again. You are GORGEOUS.

Sometimes I wonder if I will find the woman I am looking for too. But for now, everything looks grim.

Oh, by the way, I am sorry if I ever did anything wrong to hurt you. I was real messed up then. And I am getting better. Please forgive me.

• No... more... bacon. Can't take the abuse... please...

• "you will get her back."

• I listen and hear nothing but silence...

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 23

• Dawwww! That's so beautiful!!! I wish my heart was that poetic! Mine is just like "why do you keep eating so many peach ring gummies?😰"

• Along with 'Our Head' as well, @XNicoleMariex3 I would have to Agree with Thee.
    Sometimes when I am feeling Nostalgic, I wish I could go back to the Past and Perhaps do things a bit Differently without having to Change or Arrange Everything... Totally.
    Good luck and Great work here, dear. xx

• Mine is probably telling me to take better care of myself.

• "Drop everything and start gunning for those illogical dreams no matter how broke you'll end up and how many people you'll lose."

• Carmen I want a hamburger!

• I just want to know his real and pure intentions so he won't hurt me again and I can fully trust him again.

• I think mine would probably tell me how much pain is been going through and that it can't take it anymore :( it'd tell me to start thinking and making myself priority for once as I've been thinking, and been too caring and loving of others, even those who don't deserve it and end up hurting myself instead. 💔

• You're so screwed. You need to find a way to get out of this situation, otherwise you will be miserable for the rest of your life.

• Mine would tell me that he's worth the fight, that my feeling isn't wrong and even though he's with someone else now I shouldn't give up (not sabotage them in any way; just dont give up)

• "Lay off the bubble tea"

• Keep pumping blood or else you die bitch

• That if you keep taking care of everyone you're gonna wear yourself down... You already found happiness , you just haven't found anyone to share it with... and "Stop eating so much chocolate your killin me here!!"

• 1|0
  • It's too soon for you to start dating again. Time to build your self love back up again before it was worn down by him. Enjoy yourself again

• it s telling me to go sleep

• My heart would tell me that there are...
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...532136f4b5c8dca1927c5e.jpg

• Mine would be, "It's okay to cry and be vulnerable sometimes."

• Emo stuff probablyyyy

• At least for once work hard enough that you feel regret of failure... so that after that you could achieve more.

• I love you but I think you will hurt me

• Probably like... Hail Hydra.

• Stop listening to your vagina. Like a nice boy not f boys