Do you watch horror movies alone or need someone else to have the courage?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're only really good when watched alone 😈
    Although I don't like watching them alone at the cinema but then I never go to the cinema on my own lol that would make me feel so lonely

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I can watch horror movies alone; I've watched some that were showing on TV and stuff. However, it's not as fun for me to watch movies of ANY genre alone lol; the company I watch it with is always part of the fun of watching movies. And that is most true for horror movies especially; I think they're practically made to be watched with company!

What Girls Said 23

• Usually alonealone lol. Knowone that I know except my little... kid cousin would enjoy thing's that I like to watch. I can watch it with someone, but not someone who will talk or cover there eye's from the trailer's to the ending credit's lol that is a major waste.

• i watch it alone bc i am badass

• I don't watch them alone or with anyone else. Haven't watched a scary movie since The Ring and can't even handle the previews for them.
    #biggestchickenever #noshame

• lol that was such a while ago that the movie was about a haunted VHS tape, if I remember right? xD If they ever remake it, it will probably be about a haunted digital video that is streamed online. :P

• @nfigure I have that fear with books! Lol

• Yes books too! How am I suppose to sniff a new book without those crisp, clean, physical pages, huh? xD Sniffing a digital book on my phone or tablet isn't quite the same. :P

• I've been watching horror films for 21 years. I watch them alone. Sometimes I even watch them right before bed!

• it not like being with them gives me the courage. its just. more fun to have jump attacks with friends rather than alone

• i can watch them alone but i usually watch it with other people because i like giving commentary and that's pointless unless there's someone listening. horror movies aren't my style anyways, if i were alone i'd watch something i'd enjoy like action.

• I can watch them alone, they don't scare me. I don't think I've ever watched a horror movie and actually gotten scared

• I'm the most pathetic when it comes to horror movies
    I love looking at gore and stuff like that, but I'm so weak when it comes to jumpscares

• I watch alone most times. In the daytime only tho lol.

• I don't watch horror movies. Ghosts and goblins? Yeah doesn't interest me

• i don't do horror movies

• I can watch them alone

• Alone I don't really get scarred Lol I've cuaght myself falling asleep with them on which is very weird I know.

• The last time that I was watching a horror movie alone, I was scared too much. I rather watch a horror movie with someone instead.

• I absolutely love horror moves, but I never watch them alone and probably never will.

• Alone in the dark in my big old house

• i would never watch them alone! it's fun with friends because you get scared together and jump at the jump scares

• I need to watch horror movies with someone to give me courage

• I've honestly never in my life watched a horror movie by myself.

• Watch them with me?

• No I did not say that to you and I have no reason to sent you a threat of any kind. Anyway we are good have a great night

• @Iron_Man Well I think you didn't say my username but you said it started with m... And then someone tagged me underneath that comment. I couldn't have mistsken you for someone else since you and Applefan are the only two haters of mine that are actually quite known around here.
      But yeah, have a nice night.

• I can watch a few horror movies all by myself

• alone, I love them and watch them all the time I can't find anyone to watch it with me

• I'm not brave enough watch it alone. Bring some friends will make it less creepy!

• I can never watch horror films alone.

What Guys Said 11

• I watched "Annabelle" in the theatre by myself; I've never realized the random noise the theater makes.

• Have watched them solo , have watched them with friends. Doesn't really matter lol
    It's not when you're watching the movie that makes it scary , it's afterwards at night , makes you jumpy as shit.

• i can watch them alone, but choose not to. i'm not a huge fan of horror movies. one of my friends has to suck me into watching it with them

• I only watch horror stuff with my little bro.

• I watch them alone or with others

• I've watched tons of them alone, they're just movies.

• Nobody on this carrier watches horror movies. That's nuts.

• I watch them alone.

So, so very alone...

Aaaghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

• watched them alone ;)

• Alonesum

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more