Name some fictional gadgets/items you wish you had in real life?

it could be from any movie, cartoon, tv show, video game etc. doesn't matter if they are sci fi object or totally fiction. anyways mines are...

Goku's Gravity Machine (Dragon Ball Z)

Name some fictional gadgets/items you wish you had in real life?wouldn't mind doing some strength/metabolic, yoga, tai chi, plyometric, cardio training etc inside an environment were you can increase as much gravity as you want. if I was to train inside one of these bad boy I'll be bound to be a fitness god.

James Bond's V12 Vanquish (Die Another Day)

not only is this a high performing and cool looking car but I would love to have a car that can turn invisible to give bored cops a harder time to pull me over. the built in machine guns/rocket launchers would no doubt give make carjackers twink twice at trying to do anything funny or maybe use them to intimidate troublemakers when driving through a bad neighborhood or maybe use on any road raging loser that just won't get off me.

Kei Kurono's power suit (Gantz)

would of love to have one of these bad boys back in high school! this suit gives you superhuman strength, endurance and agility. it can also withstand strong physical attacks, bullets, missiles, intense heat and many other attacks. it also synchronizes with your feelings and emotions so if you get angry or feel intense rage while wearing this suit it will enhance your physical strength it grants you even further.

but anyways these are my gadget of choice, what are yours?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The Neuralizer from Men In Black, wipe away people's memory and you could easily fix a lot of mistakes and get away with a lot of things

• damn I been wishing I had one of those for a quite a while! I got a lot of memories I wish I could delete off my head

What Girls Said 17

• The Time Turner from Harry Potter. I'm always busy and it would be great to be in multiple places at the same time, so I could get everything done at once and still have lots of time to just chill out at home. The Remembrall would also be really handy.

• I'm a fan of marvel and xmen, I wish I possessed powers from most of them. I would love to be telepathic like charles xavier and jean gray so that I could read peoples minds. It would save me from resorting to reading body language. I'm not going to list them all, there are too many. Lol.

• Im a fan of Marvel and DC too but I wouldn't want to read anyones mind. Too much info. :)

• @naughtyquestions yeah, flying would be cool. Telepathy was just one of many powers I'd like yo possess. I just couldn't be arsed listing them all.

• Good point @Shorty1991. There are a ton.

• Tbh I always wanted that Halloween Wheel from Jimmy Neutron
    http://i.imgur.com/LCds73W.jpg
    hahaha

• Doraemon's anywhere door. Imagine how much time i could save if all i had to do to get from point a to point b was think of the place and open a door and step in

• men in blacks nurilizer

• I was thinking something like a rememberall but instead of telling you that you've forgotten something it tells you if you're going to make a stupid decision. I know it's not an actual thing referenced everywhere but I mean... They're wizards right? I'm sure they could do it.

• the transistor from Transistor the game bis the only thing popping into my brain transistor.wikia.com/wiki/Transistor_%28Weapon%29

• The Time Turner and Invisible cloak from Harry Potter, which is hilarious because I absolutely hate that series. But I will admit, the fantasy in it is amazing.

• Mine is a whole bunch of foods from various cartoons.

• Tardis, hands down.

• teleportation device

• I want a time machine!

• The elder wand.
    Hermion

• Damnit accidentally pressed enter. Hermione's time turner.
      And the Delorian!

• time travel, time freezing, mind-reading

• A Tardis xD

• The Chanel eyeshadow visor/3D printer from The Fifth Element

What Guys Said 28