Should I buy a Kindle?

Kindle advantages:

-They're easier to carry
-Bookmarking features are better
-Nearly all ebooks can be downloaded for free, and if they're not you can request them, so you only pay for the Kindle and never pay for a book again/very rarely pay if it's only in print

Real book advantages

-Looks beautiful on your shelf
-Doesn't need charging
-Feeling of accomplishment when you finish it

• Buy Kindle
  • Don't buy Kindle

Most Helpful Guy

• If you enjoy reading, I think you should. It's a lot more comfortable for your eyes, very light, you don't have to be charging all the time and you can use in places where it wouldn't be a good idea to pull out a USD 500 iPad out of your bag or backpack. ;)

What Guys Said 10

• If you have a tablet like iPad or any Android OS tablet I think you can just order and download ebooks to read without getting a Kindle.

Wasn't there a Kindle app or something they put out not too long ago? Maybe you can look into that instead.

If you have a smartphone I'm more than certain you can load ebooks onto them to read as well. You would not need another electronic device that is specifically made for eBooks.

• A Kindle Fire HD seems to be one of the best tablets, at a give away price.
    However Kindle books are sometimes more expensive than the paperback edition. But you get all classics free. (they free on other sites too) :
    https://www.gutenberg.org/catalog/
    http://gutenberg.net.au/

• There's also the option to get every book free on sits like kat. cr

• "Chrome and Firefox are actively blocking direct access to the popular tor**** site KickassTorrents. According to Google's Safe Browsing diagnostics service the..."

• You don't need Google. Kat. cr has its own search engine based on Google

• I preffer digital reading over normal reading, i mainly preffer to read from a screen though. Its what i am used to and its easier to read from.

Is there an advantage the kindle has as supposed to reading it from your phone? If so, consider the kindle. It has another advantage many people like that you didn't mention. You can read anything you want in public without people knowing or judging what you are reading by the cover.

• i collect books of seriers i love such as the

Game of thrones
    horus heresy series
    the deamon cyle
    and may more but that being said if you are like me and read a lot and looking for something really protable and easy to carry a kindle is great i have one and would reccomend it and also a case to hold it in will help to

• I'd say no. I'm old school paper, pen and book kinda guy. I even act old fashioned in school. Everyone brings iPads and what not and I sit there with pen and paper. Lol

• I love my kindle, very mobile and since I am borderline ADD, it's nice to be able to read multiple books in one sitting without having to drag them all in my backpack with me.

• I prefer actual books, but if the advantages seem to outweigh the disadvantages for you, go for it.

• You still have to pay for books...

• It doesn't work the way you mentioned.

• How exactly? Currently I go on kat. cr's ebook search engine and search for the book I find, and if I can't find it, request it on ebook requests page. Almost always I can find it. Then I download/torrent it (depends on where I found it) and send it to my phone via email. They said it's possible to connect the Kindle to your PC with a USB and drag the files into it.

• Nevermind.

• Kindle has more advantages buy kindle

• I like mine. You can download books from the library too for free. There's also Kindle on your computer you can download for free. You can read your books from your computer. The only drawback is you have to log in & use your WIFI to sync your Kindle to the last page you read on your PC.

Unless it's a reference book why do you need to keep it?

What Girls Said 8

• no! Sorry I love books that I can hold! Even if they cost a little more. Maybe i am just old fashion! But I like holding a book!

• I prefer actual books, but I do have a Kindle that I received as a gift. I do like it. I just don't use it too often. Do you carry your books around everywhere? Do you read often? If so, maybe the Kindle would be nice because it's thinner/more compact.

• If you have the cash and want to treat yourself I'd say go for it! That doesn't mean you will never buy another book in your life it just means you'll probably do it a little less often.

• A lot less often!

• If that's how you wanna do it then yeah but it will always be an option. As I said, if you wanna buy it go for it ☺

• I bought a kindle and I don't use it. I also won a kindle - and I still don't use either.

• You can carry your library with you books on hand. I have the kindle app and I always use it id like a kindle so my books didn't take all the space on my phone.

• I love my kindles I own two of them and they aren't very easy to break I've dropped mine so many times and so

• They are super aggrivating when it comes to them and the app market.

• Why not both?