Do you believe in the supernatural?

Why? or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe in the natural, which includes what the some would think supernatural. A miracle is but a misunderstood reality. As far as we are, we hardly know everything yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had experiences that cannot be explained. I like to think they're hallucinations, its better to cope with it, but deep down, I know there is more to it :)

Best wishes

What Guys Said 11

• I'm very skeptical about them. I've yet to experience anything that is actually considered to be supernatural. Currently, I am only able to verify that they are concepts people made up and works of fiction and whatever many people may thought what they had saw or heard is something supernatural are nothing other than optical and aural illusions.

• Ya o mean there's countless things around us that we don't yet understand scientifically.
    People used to think herbal remedies and astronomy were supernatural once upon a time.

• UFO's... I have seen a small handful.

The phenomenon is misrepresented quite a bit if you ask me. Lots of obvious fakes floating around out there. But my experiences I remember clear as day, and while they weren't these crazy, over-the-top experiences, they were still memorable in that I've never seen anything in the sky quite like them before.

I've seen meteors/falling stars, planes of course, the usual... but these were anything but the usual objects, natural or man-made, zipping through the sky lol. Very interesting...

• I very much do

• I watch so many TV shows about the supernatural and Supernatural, so yes

• not really

• yeah i do.

• Yes I do

• No, I don't trust of the existence of things I can't feel with one of my five senses.

• Did you join this forum to ask if we believe in the supernatural?

• Yes
    Look to history how insect can kill Alexander the Great who could conquer the world 🌍

What Girls Said 7

• It depends on what you define as supernatural

I don't believe in ghosts

I don't believe that when people die they come back as ghosts

I do believe in what Christianity says about demons pretending to be loved ones in the form of a ghost

I don't believe that charms can cause good or bad luck although it's fun to use them

• 0|0
  • Some of it. I believe in ghosts, and wish other creatures existed, lol.

• I saw a ghost once, so yes

• Yes. Too many experiences not too.

• I do believe in the supernatural, for I have experienced it.

• I believe in ghosts and aliens. I have had way too many paranormal experinces to not believe. I have seen a UFO too. I dont believe in God though because I never had a "Godly" experience.