If looks didn't matter how attractive do you think you would be on a scale of 1 to 10? (1 is not attractive, 10 is very attactive)?

In a perfecr world looks wouldn't matter and people would be judged by their personalities. How attractive do you think you are based on your personality alone?

0|0
11|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a gregarious, amiable personality and I have a well established career. I think I would rate high. I can be very impatient and rude so that is a strike against me tho

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say about 8-ish. I'm very content with my personality & intellect although I can be too bullheaded sometimes so I guess I'd have to subtract 2 points :P
    I liked this question by the way :)

1|1
    0|0
    • I think everyone can be a little bullheaded at times. Thanks for being honest.

What Guys Said 12

• i can't even lol

still nonexistent

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 or possibly 9. I get on with virtually everyone or at worst have a mutual understanding. There is only 1 person i can think of who i actually"hate" and who hates me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a 3-4 in both instances.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hah that would greatly depend on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 for goofiness
    9 for friendliness
    10 smartass-ness

:) ;p ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would it be a perfect world if you were judged only for your personality?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not a perfect world because of that. First off it's a common saying that in a perfect world people would be judged based on the content of their character (aka personality). Secondly, judging people by their personality wouldn't make the world perfect. But if the world were perfect people would be kinder to each other, world hunger wouldn't exist, crime would not exist, and outward appearances wouldn't matter.

• I don't get it: you'd still have lots of people born with an inkling towards "bad" personality types. Those people would suffer just as much as ugly people do today.

• 4-5 / 10
    I can be pretty mean sometimes... Often..

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 0

0|0
    0|0
  • 3ish lol :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would that be perfect.

I like it when people are attracted to my personality.

But i like it when they're also attracted to my body on a purely physical level.

We're not just floating brains, we are emotions, intellect and body, and sex and attraction are best when you connect on all three.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many sides to attractiveness depending on what the other person wants from you. If she wants an entertaining companion I could be anything from a 6 to a 9, depending on her exact idea of entertaining. If she wants an agreeable, reliable and capable life partner and high quality genetic material I'm a solid 10. And my looks aren't bad either.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm asking about your own personal opinion of yourself.

• And I'm trying to tell you, not everybody wants the same things. Looks are more universally attractive than just about anything else about you and people don't even agree about how good looking a particular person is. When it comes to personality people can want completely different things in another person. For one person it's all about trust for another it's all about excitement, for one it's how they make you feel for another it's how they fit into your life plan.

• Probably a 9 or 10. How does he know, you wonder.. Well he spent too much time hanging out with people online who had no idea what he looks like and always ended up getting a confession or two. From both genders.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow lmao that's really interesting

What Girls Said 10

• I think I'd be at least a 7 or an 8 just based on the fact that so little bothers and offends me.

0|1
    0|0
  • 8/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe a 6

0|0
    0|0
  • At least a 5 or 6. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4. Im boring and weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. I don't think that'd make the world perfect, but alright.
    I'd be a 10.

0|0
    0|0
    • That wouldn't make the world perfect but it's one part of a perfect world. If the world were perfect people wouldn't be judged by appearances.

• Eh. Your opinion.
      They'd just be judged by other things.

• I'd say seven.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/8 there's ALWAYS room for improvement

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 i would say

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends. To Christians or to all people in general?

0|0
    0|0