What would you do if you were this guy?

-dude robs your girl
-you try to fight him to get her back
-you get dropped in a SECOND
-your (ex) girl walks past you not giving a single fuk in the world
-you're literally left there to ROT as noone else around you gives a fuk either

Tour is over for this boyo.. CoOOOOOOORRRRENNNAAA ahahahah. This kid has a glass jaw.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• First, let me start by saying HOW bad I feel for this man. I'd have checked to make sure he was okay.

Now, with that said.. 😂😂😂

• lmfao beta

What Guys Said 19

• Sounded like a crybaby to me. I can't tell if that was really his girlfriend to begin with in this video. The girl had been walking by the other guy's side since the beginning of the video and the guy that gets beaten up just seemed to have tried to sneak up and attack him so he's trying to defend himself or something.

If I were him, I'd be more realistic. Forget about Corena or Korina or however her name is spelled, because if she didn't give a fuck about you in the first place why even bother making any more effort and wasting any more time on chasing after this girl you had became infatuated or obsessed with?

It's clearly what is going on in regard to how this girl simply just didn't give a fuck after the guy with the white cap gets fucked up, and she just kept walking and ignored him completely.

It's all in his head to begin with, and that girl probably had never really liked him in the first place and probably had used him to make him think that she has feelings for him and cared about him.

• Tour is over boyos, continue to lay down and rot in peace, moral of the story, Chads win
    😂😂😂😂

@rgb008

• that guy happened to be filming at the right moment really lol.

man no one helped him, cruel fucking world. but im not surprised, seen a lot of social experiments where people don't give a fuck in a lot of fucked up situations.

what would i do, I don't know, lie there and contemplate life lol.

• how do you sneak up on someone and still get dropped.

regardless we aren't neanderthals anymore. if a woman chooses a different guy let it go.

• i fucking love that video!

• You gotta be pretty pathetic to do something like that xD I'm not gonna fight for a girl that chose a guy over me, fuck that, I'm gonna find someone that suits me, someone that's better for me.

• Hard to say.. I'd probably hate myself for having let that happen. Actually losing a fight is unfamiliar to me, I've no idea how it feels.

• Awww mang that shit hit home... that sucks...

I would probably say fuck it, drink it off sleep it off, whatevs. There may have been a fat chick in the crowd and she would feel bad for me boom baby

• Why anyone would fall so low for some broad is beyond me. If she doesn't want to be with me - good fuckin' riddance. The only thing I'd regret is wasting my time and money on her.

• This is so sad. Almost like the story of the Good Samaritain, except no one stops to help him. Anyone who says this is funny, you don't even have half a damn brain in your heads!

• He is one shitty fighter probably high or drunk , who gets dropped like that attacking someone from behind with a simple hit? wtf

• Why would anyone want a girl somebody "robbed" from them, back?

Like, seriously, if a girl is that easy, she's gonna end up being a drugged trash mother of N children because everyone just fucks her without a condom because she's also a retard.

• Id never get knocked by 130 pound dude OP

• That's... horrible :/

• LMFAO 😂 am I bad for laughing at this lol
    Jeez he got on the floor from one hit

• Wow. I feel pretty sad for that guy

• That dude who knocked him out probably gave that girl's pussy the beating of a lifetime after that.

• LAY... DOWN... AND... ROT...

• That jungle boy had it coming; funny video

jokideo.com/.../...698464_11144620_448774237_n.jpg