Do you think I'm right when I avoid rich women?

I really want to be in realitionship with nice women but most the time I meet rich women they do eye contact kind of they're waiting me to talk to them but I just avoid them bc I'm not rich and not even close and I believe if I wanted them as wife they will say no bc they're rich. So what you think am I right about it or wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't doubt yourself like this. Let them be the judge of are worthy or not. You could be denying yourself a nice relationship and not even know it.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think that is an unfair prejudice

What Girls Said 3

• You don't have to have the same "background" financially in order to have a successful relationship

• its right, because you are earning a lot less then them. That is fine in a sense... but in the future she will just start resenting you because of your lower earning

• The future make me nervous I mean what if we fall in love then I decided to marry her I can't afford what she want

• you haven't even fallin inlove with the person and you've found weak spots!

• I will try my luck next time. Thanks

• I would think that richer women would care less about how much money a man makes because they already have enough of their own...

What Guys Said 4

• i dont think money should be an issue if you like each other but if you dont talk to them you will never find out if they want money or not in a marriage.

• If you're from a Western country they won't turn you down if you're not rich, but they might expect you to have a good job or to have good prospects for a good job. If you're from a non-Western country then yeah, don't bother with rich girls.

• Don't lose your chances god can be mad for your behaviors. Hunt the Richie chicks ( yeah Richie chicks lol )

• What's the other option, a homeless women? I will choose the rich women.