No experience at 18?

Is it bad that I'm 18 and haven't had any experience with a boy? I've never kissed, held hands, had sex, etc. I feel like it's never going to happen or like something is wrong with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• you dont need experience to be attractive to a guy or to get one, you need desire and love, its not an obligation or requirement to be with someone its something you have to want, and for a girl its usually not difficult to get a guy , especially since girls dont usually get rejected due to there physical beauty but for a guy its nearly impossible to get a girl because guys are commonly rejected, so there's really nothing wrong with you, but its not going to happen if you dont make it happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's see... looking at most of the kids in your century, no. Don't get peer pressured. It's just some other stupid idea made up by society that you have to lose your virginity and to have a relationship by a certain age. I'm 20, almost 21 and I've never done any of that before.

What Guys Said 9

• Nothing is wrong with you, in fact its actually a good thing (women who get into dating later tend to have stronger marriages, at least according to studies). Don't be in a rush, I didn't get into any relationship until I was in my twenties so its not really that abnormal, more like every one is trying to speed things along faster then they need to. Don't rush into things just let it happen when it happens.

• Ask me again at 24. Two of my female freinds just asked me the same question. lol No it is not bad your just waiting around for the right boy that fits your standards. Keep patiently waiting girl you will find him. You just might have to expand your social circle a bit.

• No, there's many people like you, though, the older you get, the less normal it'd be, obviously.
    But no pressure, it's better to have no experience than to regret it.

• Its more common than you think so don't be hard on yourself. That being said, if you're upset that you don't have any experience then you should be proactive about getting experience. Otherwise you'll be here 10 years later asking the same question.

• no i think your doing good to still be untouched at 18 some girls can't or won't wait that long. so congrats on being strong.

• It's okay I don't have experience either and I'm 18

• Its not bad, in fact its good!

• Well you're a girl so it won't be as bad for you. I'm 22 and almost 23 and am inexperienced as well and it's way worse if you're a guy, it's a catch-22 and you end up stuck being alone your whole life.

• Hey! you'll find someone who appreciates the fact that you're inexperienced. :)

• I find it attractive and soon you'll find another girl who does too. don't beat yourself up about it.

• Like I just said, pretty much no girls appreciate it, they frown upon it. And your viewpoint on it will change after you get experience and have sex with an experienced guy who will fuck you really good. Trust me, you might be saying that it's attractive to you now, but it won't be anymore after that.

• you are younger. you needn't these experiences

What Girls Said 11

• Who gives a care! Like honestly. No it's fine that you haven't even experienced it. Honestly I would say that it's for the better.

• No, it's a good thing. It will mean more the older you are. Plus the right guy will appreciate being your first for those things.

• Same.. but I'm 16..

• we're all in this together. :)

• Not bad at all.
    There are plenty of people like that even though it may seem like there aren't.

• It's normal, don't worry.

• no that's a good thing

• I'm 19 and exactly the same!

• You're only 18. It's not the end of the world.

• Normal

• No worries, if anything it's respectable. First time for me for all of that was when I was 22.

• Completely normal